39 ✓

_________________________________________
It's my fault
_________________________________________

Y/n slid that coin inside piggy bank. After a minute, low screeching voice came and the shelf moved opening the door of the secret tunnel. Their eyes widenned.

"What the fuck??? This was in my house and I got to know about it today from someone who just started living here", he mumbled getting amused. "Don't tell me, it goes to our office!", he had unreadable expressions on his face.

"Exactly!", Vish chirped. "Damnn who made this?", Jungkook was shocked.

"I don't know, but I guess Taehyung's father, bcs he designed this liberary", Y/n spoke.

Jin went inside..
Jin- how long is it?
Y/n- more than 2 km.

"I am feeling like, I am on a roller coaster ride, so many surprises, and truths...", Taehyung continued as he looked at y/n, "....and lies of people."
Y/n just looked away.

"Do you guys have skates?", y/n asked. "Yeah, why?", he frowned.

"Are you planning to walk, 2 km?", she looked at him wierdly. "I won't mind", he shrugged. "Fine! Your choice", she shrugged and pressed a button on her watch and her shoes became skates. Ryu and Vish did the same.

"Yaah Taehyung, you won't mind, but I'll mind, I am getting the skates from gym room", Suga left the liberary.

Jimin chukled left behind suga. "Suddenly I wanna do skating, so I'll also bring my skates", Jungkook also ran out followed by hobi, Namjoon and Jin.

"Don't expect me to walk alone, now... I am also getting mine", Taehyung also left. Y/n just shook her head in disbelief.  After a while they all came back.

They reached the end, where there were three tunnels.

"You guys can go to first tunnel and see, I am waiting here only", y/n spoke pressing the button to removed her skates.

"Why aren't you coming?", Taehyung asked. "I have already seen it and I am hella tired", she sat on the floor.

They sighed and left for the first tunnel.
Y/n quickly got up and went to the second tunnel.

They all saw vent one by one.. last turn was Taehyung's, when he went there he saw y/n inside office. "Come to second tunnel", she spoke.

They all went to second tunnel and then office. "Ohhh so this is the way you entered prohibited area", Hobi spoke.

Jungkook was busy thinking.
Y/n- what are you thinking, kook?

Jungkook- I still can't believe I was hynotized.

Vish- Okay this time you will believe.
She asked y/n to record.

Vish came closer to Jungkook, with a pendulum in her pocket.

She leaned in and kissed him on lips, his eyes widened and so as others.. y/n and Ryu were giggling.

"Vish is just fulfilling her desires in the name of proof", Ryujin teased  while everyone bursted out in laughter.

Vish blushed as her ears turned red hearing their teasing yet she didn't stop kissing him. Jungkook didn't resist and kissed him back. His hands went to her waist as he pulled her closer.

"Jeezz, get a room, both of you", y/n mumbled as she looked away but her eyes met Taehyung who was already staring at her. She just looked down not able to meet his eyes in guilt.