24 ✓

_________________________________________
I don't wanna marry _________________________________________

-

--Wedding day---

Ryujin and Vish knocked on the door of her hotel room where she was sitting nervously, while fiddling with her fingers. She quickly opened the door and pulled them inside.

"What happen? Why are you so stressed??", Ryujin frowned. "Guys I don't wanna marry", y/n uttered anxiously. "What?? Why?? I thought you and Taehyung were doing well", Vish made her sit down on bed and handed her a glass of water. "Exactly", Ryujin agreed with Vish.

"I won't be single anymore. I'LL BE BOUND IN A RELATIONSHIP. I wanna run away from here. Please I don't wanna marry", y/n got up and started packing her stuffs.

"Y/n, y/n, y/n calmmm downn", Ryujin stopped her. "Take a deep breathe", Vish spoke further.

"Now remember why you are doing it. It's our chance to get information regarding these guys and we can't let this opportunity go", Ryujin held her shoulder. Y/n closed her eyes and stayed silent for sometime while breathing in and out. She openned her eyes.

"Are you are okay now?", Vish asked.

"I don't think so", y/n shook her head.

"Chill bro... if you want you can always divorce in future", Vish patted her back while Y/n just nodded.

Just then they were intrupted by her mom.

"Y/n, remember stacy? She will do your's and your friend's make up for tonight's event", Mrs. Kim said in excitement and left them alone so that they can get ready.

Stacy came in with her assistants.

"Miss. Kim lets do your make up while my assistants are busy with your friends", Stacy spoke professionally.

Time skips
Ryujin and Vish were all ready.

Time skipsRyujin and Vish were all ready

An hour later y/n also got ready.