21 ✓

_________________________________________
You are fighter
_________________________________________

Taehyung's car was about to crash the tree when y/n stood up and took out a device from her jacket, "It is the time, I have too save him".

A blue beam came out and held the tire to stop it.

She closed her eyes and controlled the car. The car stopped with a screeching sound right before it was about to collide with tree.

Taehyung came out of car from drivers side and checked up on her. She got some bruises because of jumping out of car.

"H-How did you do this?", Taehyung frowned looking at the car, from which smoke was coming out. "I didn't do anything, car stopped on it's own. I don't know how", she acted shocked.

"Are you alright?", he pulled her in a hug. Y/n froze on the spot but she composed herself and nodded.

Bullets were finished from both sides. Six guys were running towards them with hockey sticks and knives.

Taehyung pulled out of hug and pulled her behind him, "I am sorry I got you in trouble."

"It's not the fuckin' time to say sorry, RUN!!", she held his hand and ran inside the forest while those thugs chased behind them.

They tried their best to escape from those men, but ended up getting caught as they were surrounded by them from all the directions.

"Enough with this running and chasing. Capture the girl and kill him", one of them yelled. Four people attacked on Taehyung while other two on Y/n.

"Capture me? In your dreams", Y/n kicked that guy on the face. Another guy kicked her on stomach, made her puke some blood out.

She groaned in pain,"ahh"

"Y/n", Taehyung panicked looking at her vomiting blood. He was about to approach her but other four people blocked his way and attacked him with hockey sticks.

One of them was about to hit her with hockey stick again. She grabbed the stick and twisted in a way to snatch it from his hands.

She hit the stick on his backhead with all the strength she had. The guy blacked out.

"This was for kicking me", she mocked. She looked at other guy and smirked, "now your turn"

They both swung their hockey sticks towards each other at the same time as a result it broke down.

The guy smirked back, "now what?"
She kicked his face, making him puke out blood.

He was about to kick her but she held his leg in the air and locked his joints using the ancient martial arts technique she learnt years ago. The guy groaned while holding onto his leg.