09 ✔

_________________________________________who's the better lier

"Jiwoo.. halmeoni missed you", mrs. Kim picked her up and kissed her on cheeks and forehead.
Jiwoo; "I also missed you so much halmeoni"
She kissed her back on cheek.

Y/m; "aww.. my baby, let me show you your room. I prepared that just for my little princess"

Time skips
Y/n left the mansion and went to a park.
She bought an ice cream and sat on a swing. It was getting dark.
She unlocked her phone and saw a photo of her elder brother and her best friend, Jinhee, Jiwoo's parents.
When she saw the photo, all memories came back to her and left her in tears.

Just then she realised it was getting all dark now. She decided to eat out today.

She sat in her car. Y/n knew that someone was following her since morning. She didn't mind bcs she knew it is all set up by Taehyung and Jimin.

"It's been whole day, let's play with the stalker now", she smirked and drove her car faster as she knew a car was following her.

Y/n drove very fast and took ways from small alleys and finally the stalker lost her.

She bought hamburger and sprite by drive through and drove to a park near her building. She sat on the bench with a proud smile as she was so sure that stalker lost her.

Just then Jimin came out of nowhere.

Y/n thought, "I thought I lost him, how did he found me? Does he fit something on my car?? I'll check everything later."

"Ohh Mr. Park, what are you doing here?", She acted surprised.
"Call me Jimin only", Jimin smiled sitting beside her on the swing.

"Okay.. so Jimin what are you doing here at this hour?", Y/n asked naively.
"I was going back to my house, just then I saw your car, so I thought why not meet you", he smirked.

(Jimin's pov)
I had to make up a lie. I can't tell her that I have been tailing her throughout the day.

(Y/n's pov)
What a good lier. I'll act like he is doing. Let's see who's the better lier Jimin-ssi.

"Were you crying?", Jimin's expressions softenned as he noticed her red eyes.

Y/n looked away blinking her eyes a few times. "I-Is something bothering you?? Are you okay? I know that we barely know each other, but I can listen", he asked hesitantly.

"So thoughtful of you. It's nothing though, j-just missing someone", she passed him a small smile.

"Boyfriend?", his face was calm and peaceful as he looked ahead.

"No, I am single.. and definitely don't have plan to go in any relationship soon", she said politely warning him, so that he don't make any move on her.

"Ohh, then who?", he wanted to get as many details as possible about her.

Y/n; "someone important to me!"
She looked down while he nodded not insisting further.

"How is Jiwoo doing??", he asked to continue the conversation with her.

"Great... she is with her grandparents", she replied shortly and took a bite of her burger before asking him, "wanna eat?".

She offered him her hamburger as she bought one extra.

"I mean I always eat alone, so may be I can have a company today", she was acting as naively as possible for her.
"Ohh thankyou", Jimin smiled.