37 ✓

_________________________________________
Secret is out
_________________________________________

Y/n was coming down from the hill. Her eyes widenned finding Ryujin and Vish waiting for her to come down. That's when she touched her earpiece and realised it was connected all along.

"So now you guys know about my decision", Y/n sighed. "Yess I read the letter and we heard it through the earpiece as well", Vish glared at her.

"Just let me go!", Y/n spoke looking down. "Why y/n??? We are a team, how can you decide to leave us just like that?", Ryujin frowned.

"It's not like I want to leave you, it's just I don't wanna loose any of you anymore", y/n sighed. "Who cares about such things? Don't make such impulsive decisions", Vish took steps towards her.
"I care", y/n stepped back.

"For God's sake, come to your senses. You are not the only one who lost your loved ones, we also lost the chief and our best friend... I lost my dad as well y/n", Ryujin yelled at her as tears came out of her eyes.

"I know and that's why I don't want you to suffer anymore, I know you can be happy with the people you love", Y/n looked away.

Guys were hearing all this from afar but they were hella confused of what was going on. Taehyung was about to go to y/n, but Yoongi stopped him, "this is not the right time to make a move."
He backed off.

"No matter, what you say, we won't let you go!! Have you thought of Taehyung, what will we tell him? What will he think of you? Have you thought about Jiwoo, she only have you as a family, what will we tell her?? Have you t-thought of us?", Vish also lost it as she couldn't control her tears either.

"We are a team, didn't we decided to stay by side of each other and now you are leaving just like that?", Ryujin scoffed. "I'll come back!!", y/n frowned. "Can you guarantee??", Ryujin asked.
Y/n stayed quite.

"You guys won't let me go like this", y/n
tapped on her watch and her outfit was changed. They also did the same.

BTS were so shocked, not even a single word came out of their mouth. They looked at each other and found Jimin and Hoseok glaring at each one of them.

"I said that it was y/n.... except Jimin, none of you believed me", hobi groaned. "It's not time for all this!", yoongi spoke.

"Damn, if that girl was y/n, bro she got skills, she is sooo cool. Hyung you were right, we won't stand a chance against her", Jungkook was amazed. Taehyung was just quitely staring at her.

Y/n took out a gadget and threw it at their legs. Both of them were tied now.

"Y/n you can't do this to us!", Ryujin yelled. "I am sorry please take care of Jiwoo for an year", y/n spoke.

"And... Taehyung, tell him that I just ran away with a guy or something", she turned back to run but hit something. As a result, she fell back on ground.

She looked up and saw Taehyung.Y/n froze on the spot as she looked in his empty eyes. "Why don't you tell me yourself?", he bent down to her level. She just looked down.

Meanwhile, Ryujin and Vish freed themselves from her ties. They ran upto her tied her legs and her hands as well.
"How did you get free in such a short period of time?", y/n's eyes widenned.

"Bitch I made them, what did you expect? Huh?", Ryujin kicked her leg earning a groan from ger. "Y-you made them?", Jimin's eyes widenned. Ryu proudly nodded.

"Vish you have to do it...!!", y/n meant hypnotize. "It won't be of any use now", Vish shrugged and looked away unintrestedly. "Do you wanna die? Just do what I am saying and release me", y/n struggled. "Aww try killing me", Vish mocked. Y/n groaned as the grip tightened around her hands and legs. "The more force you'll put, the more tight they'll get", Ryujin chuckled.

"If you guys are done joking around then, don't you think we deserve an explanation?", Jimin spoke.

"Well lawfully you don't, but practically yeah. I don't think this is the right place for that though", Ryujin sighed.

Taehyung picked up y/n, "our mansion", and walked towards his car.

Y/n sighed. She was mentally cursing herself. Not only she couldn't run away, her secret is out as well.

Ryujin and Vish got back in their normal outfits after tapping on their watch. "How can you change your cloths, just by tapping on you watch?", Jin was amused by the device.

"My invention!!", Ryu said proudly.

Jimin was staring at her since quite a while. He was already into her beauty but now her smart brain amazed him even more.

In car
"Taehyung pls open it!", she mumbled. "I don't know how to, or even if I knew then also I won't", he scoffed. "Why?", she frowned. "You will run away!", he glared at her.

"I won't, I promise", she meant it this time since she can't go without settling all this. "Your promises are worthless", he chuckled bitterly. "Taehyung-", she was cut off in between.

"I trusted you and look what I got in return", he looked hurt. "I-I a-am s-sorry", unknowingly tears came out of her eyes. "Why am I crying?", she thought inside her head and wiped the tears.

"Now can you tell me, who are you, what are you???", he looked at her outfit from up to down.

"I know your mind is filled with questions but pls give me some time. I'll tell you later", she tried to stall the conversation. "I don't know y/n if I can trust you anymore. I don't even what I'll do to you", he coldy looked at her one last time. His stare felt like daggers to her soul.

_________________________________________Vote☆ and comment_________________________________________Song's of the day

Vote☆ and comment
_________________________________________
Song's of the day

War of hormones
So what
No more dream
_________________________________________

Bye bye♡