18 ✓

_________________________________________
Are you Virgin?
_________________________________________

She knocked on the door but there was no response. She knocked a few times again before going inside. He was nowhere to be seen.

"Taehyung!", she called out while looking around his dull and dark room.
Just then Taehyung came out of the washroom with a bathrobe wrapped around his body.

Y/n turned her gaze towards him. She was a little taken aback by his appearance. The robe wasn't tied perfectly as a result she got a clear view of his toned chest.

His hairs were damped while water was trickling down from his neck to chest. She quickly looked away as she felt blush creeping up to her neck.

"Come downstairs, y-your mom is calling", she left before he could reply. He just stared at her leaving, with a blank face.

"Ohh my god...", she calmed down her racing heart before going back to dinning hall, though her ears and cheeks were still red.

"Y/n are you alright??", Mrs. Kim frowned. "Y-yeah", Y/n nodded.
"Your cheeks are quite red", she pointed. "It's nothing, really", she chuckled awkwardly. Mrs. Kim nodded uncertainly.

Soon Taehyung also came downstairs and sat opposite of y/n. The maids served them food as everyone settled.

"Mom, it's amazing. Did you changed the chef?", Taehyung looked impressed. "Today's lunch isn't prepared entirely by chef", Mrs. Kim smiled.

"You cooked right?? I love you mom. Your hands have magic", he kissed his mom's hands who just chuckled.

"Aww thankyou, but you should say this to y/n", Mrs. Kim smirked. Suddenly y/n choked on her food. He immediately passed her his glass of water.

"I-I am sorry", she gulped the water and calmed herself.

"Most of it is prepared by her. I just helped a little bit, alongside chef"

Taehyung's gaze shifted at her who was busy with her food, deliberately ignoring eye contact with him, so he also continued eating. Mrs. Kim sighed in disappointment but chose not to speak anything about this.

After lunch, Mrs. Kim went back to her room, leaving alone so that they can get to know each other better.

"Come to my room", Taehyung walked ahead while she followed behind him.

"I wanna know your confirm answer now, since yesterday you didn't gave a clear response", he asked as soon as they both got seated in the balcony of his room.

"Like I have an option to say No. Offcourse, I have to marry. If not you he will get me to marry someone else", she sighed.

"Since you will be my wife.. I wanna know more about you", he turned his gaze towards her.

"Go ahead, ask", she sighed unintrestedly and looked forward towards the garden.

"Are you virgin?", he asked with a slight smirk. Her expressions turned sour as she looked at him wierdly, "What the-? Who ask such question so randomly?"

"So what should I ask? Your favorite colour? Even kids don't ask such questions", he mocked. "Whatever!! It's none of your business", she rolled her eyes.

"Come on it's such a basic question. Are you that old fashioned??", he chuckled. Her cheeks turned red as she felt a little embarassed.

Y/n looked away and mumbled, "Fine, I am virgin. What you gonna do about it?"