03 ✓

_________________________________________
Let patient sleep
_________________________________________

Time skips to evening***
Y/n was busy with her patients.

Jimin and Jungkook got a call so they left. Bodygaurds were still gaurding the door.

6pm
Y/n decided to check up on Taehyung again. She reached his ward and saw the guards standing there as usual. She went inside while a wardboy came out. She felt something wierd about him.
He immediately went out without making any eye contact with her.

She turned towards Taehyung and saw his oxygen pipe destroyed while he was struggling to breathe.

"HEY HEY HEY wait WHO ARE YOU?", y/n yelled panicking, "NURSE NURSE".
Bodygaurds came inside hearing her call for help.

"Catch that guy who just ran away and call the nurse.... FAST", she yelled out. Bodygaurds did the same. Soon nurse came running inside.

"New oxygen mask fast", y/n spoke. "I have to prepare it", Nurse spoke.

Y/n removed his destroyed mask, blocked his nose and put her mouth on his. She did CPR.

In the mean time, nurse prepared the mask and quickly put it on his mouth.
He was breathing normal now. Y/n sighed in relief.

Bodygaurds came inside.
"Did you caught him?", y/n asked. "He ran away", head gaurd spoke and checked over Taehyung.
"God... why did you even let him come inside?", she held her head in annoyance.

"He said that doctor sent him to give him injection and I thought you must have sent him", gaurd looked guilty.

"From the next time, you won't allow anyone to come inside except me, Doctor Lee and this nurse. No one except us and his friends who set you here", she warned. He noded and went out.
The other bodygaurd informed guys about the incident that happened a while ago.

Y/n was still sitting in his ward on a chair beside his bed.

She was looking at his face and thought to herself, "he got good features eyes, nose, lips.. it would feel good to kiss him, ahhh why am I thinking like that?"

Just then she realised that she kissed Kim Taehyung. She touched her lips and gulped.
She thought to herself, "it's not kiss.. just a CPR"

She placed her hand to her heart which was beating abnormally.
Just then someone held her hand, she looked down and saw Taehyung holding her hand. Though his eyes were closed he had a frown on his forehead. "He mist be having a nightmare", she mumbled.

She leaned closer and whispered next to his ear, "it's alright", while caressing the back of his hand. His grip loosened as he calmed down. Suddenly guys entered inside the ward.

She quickly freed her hand and got up to leave.

Namjoon, Jin, Suga and Jhope gave her judging looks as they were seeing her for the first time and that too while holding hand of their friend. She ignored those looks.

Jimin smiled at her, to which she gave a small smile in return. Jungkook glared at her to which she rolled her eyes and left, but came back and said, "let him sleep" and left.

When she left Jungkook mimicked her,
"Let him sleep", making others laugh.

"What happen to our maknae?", Hobi chuckled. "Actually-", Jimin was cut off by Jungkook, "no!! Don't!!"

"I'll tell them", Jimin smirked teasingly.
"N-no, no, you won't", Jungkook's ears turned red as he approached Jimin but he dodged him.

Just then they heard an annoyed voice,
"A patient is here, let him sleep peacefully"
It was from Taehyung.

"You woke up?", Jin turned his attention to Taehyung.
"I wasn't going to but these two are just...", Taehyung sighed getting annoyed.

Jungkook and Jimin calmed down.

"Now tell Jimin!", Suga smirked at Jungkook who looked at him as if he is being wronged. "Yes hyung", Jimin chuckled.

"Actually earlier Jungkook tried to flirt with her and she insulted him badly... words were a bit rude and his ego is hurt now", Jimin explained whatever happened thoroughly.

Jin started laughing joined by jhope and suga too.
"Slow, this is hospital and let Taehyung rest", Namjoon warned. "To be honest, I am tired of resting", Taehyung groaned.

"You know what happened today?", Jin scoffed.
"What? I was sleeping whole day", Taehyung shrugged.

"Another assassination attempt. You were tried to kill again. Your oxygen mask was also ruined, but the doctor came at right time and you are okay now", Namjoon told whatever happened while Taehyung just sighed.

"I think we should shift hyung to his house", Jungkook suggested.
"No! He is not cured yet. Doctors still need to check up on him", Suga denied and hyung line agreed with him.

So how was this one?? Did you like it??
Pls share your views in Comment and vote the chapter.
Follow if you feel like..

______________________________________
Songs of the day..

One kiss
Closer
Still with you
______________________________________

Rewards...

Good night

Good night...♡

Take care.. bye bye