28 ✓

_________________________________________
I'll manage that
_________________________________________

"Do you like him?", he asked curiously.
"Yes, as a very good friend, now", she mumbled looking out of the window.

"What's with you and that Sam?", she pressed on the word sam.

"We are just friends!", he shrugged. "Doesn't look like", she scoffed. "What do you mean?", he frowned.

"I don't know from your side but from her side I don't think it's just friendship", y/n spoke casually. "You misunderstood her, nothing is like that", he turned his gaze towards her.

"Suga told me about Eunjae", Y/n looked at him as well. Taehyung waited patiently for her to speak further.

"That she was your gf and as far as I understood she is a nice girl, then why did you broke up with her??", she asked. "She broke up!", he turned his focus back on road.

"There must be some reasons", y/n taunted. "Silly reasons! She thought that I was cheating on her with Saemi", he sighed.

"You must have did something, that this thought came in her mind. And if you didn't then you should've cleared that doubt from her mind", y/n mumbled.

"I tried but she was just toxic... daily fights. It was getting really tough. It's for the good that we broke up", he shook his head as a sigh escaped his lips.

Y/n; "according to me, she loved you that's why she was possessive. She didn't liked the fact, that you spent more time with her friend than her. Not only her, no woman will tolerate it"

Taehyung; "but you didn't acted the way she did when she saw me with Saemi"

"Everyone have a different way to react to things. Moreove you are old enough to figure out what's right or wrong for you. As for me, I didn't like that friend of yours, so don't ever force me to interact with her again", y/n came out clear with him.

"Why?", Taehyung frowned. "I can't say the whole damn thing again", she glared at him.

"Literally everyone hates her, you guys have misunderstandings", he muttered under his breathe.
"LOL... you know everyone dislike her, there must be reason", she taunted again.

He kept quite for a while before speaking.

"Were you also jealous like Eunjae??? I lost her because of this stupid jealousy", he asked slowly. His tone was uncertain.

"No I wasn't Jealous because I don't expect anything from you, but that doesn't mean, that I like the way how you left me in party where I didn't know anyone. Lucky me that BTS and Vish were there", she spoke with a straight face.

Her words kind of made him guilty yet annoyed. He didn't liked the way she was setting boundaries.

"I am sorry", he mumbled. "Whatever", she mumbled back.

"You go upstairs I'll bring water as the jug in our room is empty", she spoke.He nodded and went back to room.

Taehyung freshened up till then. Y/n came back and found him lieing on the bed.

"Give me some water", he was little drunk, also quite tired, therefore he wasn't aware that y/n added sedatives in his glass and he gulped it without noticing.

She was trying to open the zip of her dress, but her hair got stuck in the zipper.

"Taehyung", she called him immediately as the hairs were stuck badly.He came inside yawning, "What happened?"

"Help me with the zipper!!", she commanded.

"Me?", he asked pointing finger at himself.

"No the ghost behind you. Offcourse you idiot! My hairs are stuck... help me", she scolded while he made his way towards her with a small pout.

He carefully got her hairs out of the zip. It took a while obviously. "You smell good", he sniffed her neck as a result her body got goosebumps.

Meanwhile, during the struggle the zipper broke, leaving a clear view of her bare back infront of him.

Now what?? He couldn't control his hormones and caressed her back while placing a kiss on her shoulder.

Y/n quickly got away from him
"What a-are you d-doing?"

He smirked and came towards her in a dominant way.

"I won't spare you if you crossed your limits", she pointed her finger at him. "I'll manage that!!", he mumbled against her neck leaving soft kisses. "Your scent is freaking addictive", he groaned giving wet kisses along her collar bone.

Her eyes widenned. She tried to push him away but he held her waist tightly, pulling her towards him. He sealed her lips with a warm and delicate kiss. He pulled out when he realised she was out of breathe.

"I don't know why, but I keep getting this urge to kiss you ever since that CPR in the hospital", he mumbled and crashed his lips on her again. He nibbled on her lower lip as his big vieny hands cupped her cheeks. She could feel her knees getting weak under his influence.

She didn't kissed him back but her stomach was feeling butterflies for sure. His lips went to her collar bone leaving wet kisses and reddish blue marks on her pale skin. Her hands went into his soft hairs against her wish. A soft moan escaped her lips as he bit on her soft spot. She tugged onto his locks while her eyes were closed.

But after a minute she didn't felt him doing anything, also his grip on her waist loosened. She could feel his weight as he dozed off on her shoulder.

Sedatives did the work. She quickly threw him on the bed and went to mirror. She saw all the marks he gave on her shoulder.

"W-what the h-hell?", her hands were trembling for the first time, fearing anyone. "This guy is way too sexually appealing. I am loosing my mind", she gulped.

______________________________________So I uploaded

So I uploaded... as someone reminded me that 50+ comments are done..😂

Vote☆ and comment

So guys If INDIA won today I'll update tomorrow too..... (ind vs sa)
People who don't know I am crazy fan of cricket and whole hearted supporter of Indian team. ♡
Pre cheers for India🇮🇳 🤌🏻
Edit- this was from t20 of 2023😂
______________________________________
Songs of the day

Stay with me..
Fall in you..
Breaking down..
______________________________________

Byeeeeeeee♡