Bonus Chapter 🔞

Suggested to play "365" by Katy perry

Those who don't like mature stuff can skip... but don't write hate comments later.. /\

1 and half year later

They were living a normal life now. BTS left the Mafia work and solely focused on their respective companies, while y/n finally took a break of from her job of secret agent as she worked continuously for years. She is focusing more on her career as a doctor now.

Jhope and Nayeon got married and expecting a child soon while Jungkook and Vish got engaged and are about to get married soon. Jimin and Ryu are still in their dating phase, while our hyung line got girlfriends as well. Taking y/n's advice into consideration, Seojun gave it a try with Ari and they are doing well together. Although the relationship is secret from everyone except y/n and her friends.

"Y/n I'll pick up Jiwoo from the school today and she will stay with us for some days as Miso wants to spend some time with her", Jin told y/n on call.

"Ohhh okayyy, sure oppa, Taehyung is also going on business trip, I guess I can join him as well, since you are taking care of Jiwoo for somedays", y/n said while packing Taehyung's luggage.

"Sure have fun kidss and give us some good news", he said laughing and ended the call making y/n blush.

Taehyung came out from shower and back hugged y/n, "I'll miss you", he said with a pout. "Then should I join you?", she asked turning around. "Really????", he said getting excited. "Jin oppa wants to take care of Jiwoo for a week, so Ig I can come", she said wrapping her arms around his neck.

"This is going to be a wild weak baby", he spoke with a smirk. Y/n just snuggled into his chest while blushing.

Time skipsss
They just reached their hotel. He booked presidential suit which was way too good.

 He booked presidential suit which was way too good