48 ✓

_________________________________________
I loved you first
_________________________________________

After their missions were assigned, Y/n, Vish and Ryu left for their bay house.

"Ryujin hack the security system of headquarters without them knowing and find where Seojun is!!", Y/n spoke.

She nodded and left for her hacking room.

"Vish I will be leaving after getting his location! While you both also finish your missions as soon as possible", y/n delivered

"When will you be back??", Vish asked wearing her protective gears. "As soon as the mission is accomplished", Y/n replied.

Vish nodded. Ryujin came back, "he is at bank of Han right now". "Alright I am leaving", y/n wore her helmet and left.

Time skips
~ Han river bridge ~

Rain was stopped by now, but the roads were still wet, because of which y/n was driving carefully

Rain was stopped by now, but the roads were still wet, because of which y/n was driving carefully. She was simultaneously looking at her watch which was showing his location with a red dot. It showed that he was on the river bank, so she parked her bike near by and walked down.

She realised she was quite close to him, so she looked around to spot him. Her eyes fell on a guy looking at the bridge with his bike parked nearby. Even though he was wearing mask, y/n recognised him almost immediately. Looking at him safe and healthy she breathed a sigh of relief and approached him.

Y/n smacked his head startling him. "You bloody Jerk!!! Don't you think, you should inform before disappearing like this? Don't you know how stressed I was? None of us knew where you wer-", she stopped when she noticed his red swollen eyes, indicating that he cried.

"Seojun? What's wrong?", she asked. "Nothing", he feigned ignorance and turned his gaze back to river.

"No! It's not nothing! Why were you crying?", she cupped his face. He removed her hands and chuckled, "it's nothing!! Really!! I just got some dust in my eyes while riding the bike". She nodded uncertainly.