06 ✓

_________________________________________
But on one condition
_________________________________________

Y/n took half day off from hospital as her parents wanted to see her, suddenly.

As she went inside and looked around, memories from her childhood started flashing infront of her eyes. The reason she avoid coming here is because this house reminds her of her older brother, who loved her the most and vice versa. A small smile reached her face remembering all those splendid memories which were locked somewhere in her brain.

Her mom came downstairs and approached her.

"How are you my child?", she pulled her in a comforting warm hug. "I am fine. What about you?", she pulled away with a small smile.

"I am well but you are not taking care of yourself. You have reduced a lot of weight again", she frowned looking at her up to down. "It's alright mom. Although I am thin, I am still fit", Y/n gave a small assuring smile.

"But still!! Come back and live with us, I'll take good care of you", she looked rather reluctant.

"I am a grown up ma, come on, moreover do you wanna ask about me only?", y/n changed the topic. "No! not only you... how is Jiwoo?? Is her health improving?", Mrs. Kim asked as worrying expressions were plastered all over her face.

"It is but not on a pace it should improve. We'll have to do her surgery but there is a risk in that since right now she is quite young and comparatively weak", y/n sighed.

After listenning this tears came in her mother's eyes.
"She is so small, you have to save her", she held her hand.
"I will, no matter what!! She is so precious to me, I lost her father but I can't loose her", Y/n assured her mother and made her sit down on couch in living room.

"Y/n I miss him, I miss him so much that I can't even sleep. Every night he came into my dream. No matter what I do, his thought never leaves my mind. I feel so lonely ever since he left. And to make things worse I can't even talk about him to anyone. No one wants to listen me", she couldn't hold back her tears anymore and broke down infornt of her.

"It's not like that mom. Whenever you wanna talk about oppa, just call me. I don't care if dad likes it or not, but I will listen to you", y/n hugged her and patted her back. No matter how much she feel like crying, she just can't. She fears that if she fell weak, who'll hold on to Jiwoo and her mother.

"That's why I wanted you to stay with me. I already lost them, I can't loose you, and... Jiwoo", her mother looked at her with hopeful eyes while y/n just looked down.

"Mom don't cry, you have to be strong like me. As for my safety. I won't die this soon", y/n chuckled trying to ease the atmosphere. "I can never loose you", her mom spoke panicking. Y/n nodded.

"As for Jiwoo, I am thinking to shift her here, it is safer than hospital. Moreover I can't stay by her side whole day so she tends to feel lonely at hospital. If she stayed here, neither you nor her will be alone", y/n suggested.

"That would be best, atleast I would be able to see her daily, tell her stories, and take care of her. If not motherly, I will no dearth to give her grandmothely love", her mom nodded thinking what she gotta do when Jiwoo will shift here.

"She won't come here", her father came to the living room with a sinister lool plastered on his face.

"Why?? Please leave your anger now, I beg you", her mom got up in annoyance.

Mr. Kim turned towards y/n totally ignoring his wife.

Y/n bowed, while he nodded. They aren't close at all. It's been months since they exchanged a word while years since they had a proper comversation.