Chapter 21

The next morning I wake up desperate for a pee. Trying to get up, I realise I'm trapped by Xavier's cage like arms, that are wrapped around me tightly.

Wiggling to try get loose, I finally manage to get off the bed, and rush to the bathroom to do my business. Once I'm done, I realise we're at Xavier's house. Looking in the mirror, I groan loudly. My hair looks like a birds nested in it overnight.
Turning on the shower, I wait for it to warm up, grabbing a huge towel from the stack I know Xavier keeps in here.

Stepping under the warm water, I instantly relax, and get cleaned up.
Once out and dried, I wrap the towel around me and rush into Xaviers closet to borrow some clothes from him.
Entering the closet I freeze, as I come face to chest with a half naked Xavier. We stare at each other for a minute, before Xavier moves to me quickly grabbing me around the waist gently.

"Mio amore, good morning." He says smiling at me.

"Morning. I thought you'd still be asleep, you didn't stir when I left the bed. I was going to make us some breakfast." I reply, leaning against him.

He's staring at me again, and I'm not sure why.
He kisses me quickly, startling me, then moves back, and looks at me as if gauging my reaction. I pull him closer and kiss him, showing how much I missed him.

He groans and picks me up, making me squeal in shock, wrapping my legs around him as best as I could with my bump, and cling onto his shoulders tightly. He laughs at me, and carries me back into the bedroom.
Placing me gently down onto the bed, he crawls over me and leans down to kiss me.
He releases my mouth quickly, and starts kissing a hot trail down my neck and collar bone, making me shiver.

"Do you want me, mio amore?" He asks me nervously.

"Always." I reply honestly.

He smirks at me, and leans down capturing a pebbled nîpple into his mouth, making me moan out loud.

He reaches down between us, and groans when he feels how wêt I already am for him.
He runs his finger up and down my folds, as he continues sucking at my nîpple, and I pant as he brings me to the edge.
I reach down and start my own teasing, squeezing his hard length gently in my hand, making him moan.
"Have a care, tesoro. I can't wait, I need to be inside you. Say yes, cara?" He asks me.

"Yes Xavier, please?" I reply, nearly close to pleading.

He reaches down and places himself at my entrance, pushing inside gently. I gasp at how hard he is, and can't help the moans he causes as he starts to move quickly.
He brings me to orgâsm again, and again, and I'm a complete bag of bones when he finally finishes with me the last time.

We lay there panting heavily, and I try to relearn how to breathe properly again.

"God, mio amore you're amazing." Xavier replies, grinning.

"God, I can't move. I've missed you so much, Xavier. I'm so sorry for doubting you, I love you baby." I reply feeling my eyes tear up at all the wasted time we'd been away from each other.
He kisses me gently, and hugs me to him closely.

"I'll never let you go cara, you're mine, and I can't lose you again."

"I'm not going anywhere." I promise him.

We lay there wrapped in each others arms, when jb wakes up and kicks, causing Xavier to yell shocked.

"Was that the baby?" He asked awed.

"Yeah, he's awake and kicking. Probably hungry." I reply amused.

Xavier places his hand in the place jb kicked, and is rewarded with two hard thumps. I watch him as he puts his head onto my stomach, and starts talking rapidly in Italian to my bump sweetly.