Chapter 32

Aria's outfit. ☺

Waking up the next morning I see Xavier leaning over me smiling. I smile at him in return, and grab him, kissing him eagerly.

He steps back smirking at me, and shakes his head.

"No mia moglie, it's time to wake up. We've arrived." He tells me happily.

Jumping up, I rush towards the windows to look outside, only to be stopped by Xavier.

"Shower and dress first, hmm?" He tells me grinning.

Looking down confused, I blush as I realise I was about to flash everyone outside.

Nodding, I go into the adjourning bathroom and take a quick shower. Stepping out I grab a towel, and head back into the bedroom.

Grabbing a suit case, I take some panties and a bra and slip them on. Getting some clothes, I grab some white shorts, a white strap top with a green butterfly on the front. Mint green off the shoulder top, and grab matching sunglasses, shoes and bag. Pulling everything on, I thank the Lord I packed my own suit cases for this holiday.

Meeting Xavier outside, he's sat eating breakfast and talking to the pilot.

Seeing me he motions to the opposite seat, where breakfast has been served for me too.

I sit and eagerly devour everything, feeling starved. Once I'm done, I look up to see the pilot, and Xavier both grinning at me.

Blushing brightly, I stick my tongue out at Xavier and get up to leave.

Xavier soon follows after me, and we exit the plane together.

Looking around as we get off, I see that he's brought me to Italy, Venice to be exact.

"Wow!" I breathe, completely awed.

"I'm glad you like it mia moglie, now come on let's go explore. Our bags will be taken care of." He tells me happily, and grabs my hand pulling me towards a black porsche, parked near the plane.

"This is yours too?" I ask stupidly, as he unlocks it and holds the door open for me.

"Yes tesoro, just one of many." He replies flippantly.

We get in and he starts the car. We're soon in the heart of the city, and I can't believe how beautiful it is here.

Xavier stops at a parking lot in the centre, and we get out spending the rest of the day exploring everywhere.

At 6p.m we stop at a resteraunt for our dinner, then head back to the car.

Driving to the hotel, I feel tired and rest my eyes for a few minutes, the jet lag finally catching up to me.

The next thing I'm aware of, is Xavier carrying me gently from the car, and I protest trying to get up. He kisses me on the forehead, and tells me to go back to sleep.

I hear him whisper "I love you" as I fall asleep and smile, mumbling it back.

Vote and Comment Becki xx