___

𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝐈 : 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 2
sophomore year.

𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝐈 : 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 2sophomore year

–•–•–•–

where is my mind?

___

SHE WOULDN'T USUALLY SPEND her time in graveyards. In fact, she had made a promise to herself to no longer spend her thoughts on ghosts.

Beacon Hills High School had been on an early spring break since the winter formal. At least that's what the board of education told the families of students after they had questioned whether or not they should be back at school following the attack.

The near fatal attack that nearly cost Lydia Martin her life.

It was a smart decision, their spring break had always been at the end of February. They just had to move it up a week so the student's could forget about that night when Stiles Stilinski had stumbled upon her body alongside Jackson Whittemore. Stiles didn't know how to react. He had witnessed death only once before in his life, when his mother had passed away, and he had never been able to forget that memory.

Peter Hale had kidnapped him while Jackson took Lydia's body to the ambulance. He made the boy figure out where Derek was, knowing Stiles is smart enough to figure it out. He manipulated Stiles, told him he wouldn't hurt Scott and Paxton if he would just help the alpha. Stiles optimistically believed him, it wasn't until he had seen Paxton in front of the Hale house when he realized Peter had lied. The vivid memory of her bleak expression as she watched the man burn alive replays in his mind constantly.

After that night, things hadn't felt the same. The only time the teenagers had talked was in between trading shifts of who would watch Lydia outside of her hospital room. Stiles was convinced that there was no possible way she could've survived what Peter did to her. Yet, she did.

So they decided to keep an eye on her, making sure nothing odd happened.

Lydia would be in the hospital for the entirety of their spring break. During her stay, Scott and Stiles took the night shifts while Paxton and Allison took the days. Things between the Argent girl and Paxton had been off since that night.

Allison had trapped Scott and Paxton with her aunt, knowing about how she and Scott had kissed. A meaningless kiss, that even Paxton compared to kissing a family member, it made her want to puke after it had happened.

And after a gun had been pointed to her head, Paxton still couldn't accuse anything of being Allison's fault; she had been manipulated by her aunt. Her thoughts contorted into Kate's twisted beliefs. Naively, the girl fell into her tactics.