Author's Note

BLACK BLOOD🖤

What is blood supposed to be a memoir of ?? LOVE OR VIOLENCE or is it both together but what if we have a mixture of Hatred, Anger,Love, Care, Darkness mixed with violence ,Plus add in some mysteries.

Begin a journey with me on the life of Emilia Emerald West.A smart but sassy girl with a sweet personality.

Having no one but her own self the entire life,fighting her demons all alone 

She has anything but a peaceful and loving LIFE. 

What happens when she surprisingly runs into a few people who she never knew existed....Plus the addition of some spicy characters in her extended Chaotic life.Will she be able to expose the biggest secrets of her past or will she able to digest the ones that will be exposed to her??Will she be able to break down the walls that she had created herself??Taking some little and some large turns, will she be able to complete the journey of this screwed up rollercoaster life!!Will she accomadate to a loving life and what about a love life !!

LET THE JOURNEY BEGIN!!!

And lemme tell you ,you will find gazillion stories of this type out there but mine one is completely my own imagination inspired by a particular genre

Also for any mistakes,forgive me already as English isn't my first language

This book contains many rough things as this is a typical mafia story, so I will always add warnings before extreme violence to avoid triggers. Creating something is not easy, you r mind has to be extremel peculiar to pour down the thoughts into a complete storyline and not to mention that writing the thoughts down in form of words can be really difficult at times because somehow you can be confused on how to begin. Appreciation and Patience will be the key if you like this story so let me know if my efforts are worth it.

Reading something makes you get lost in the particular world. So let your mind be apprehensive of the plots and ace the imaginations in your head