CHAPTER 17

Emilio's POV 

The hug came totally unexpected but I didn't even hesitate to hug her back. She had now fallen limp in my arms although she had slept last night but she might be sleepy so I let her sleep on my bed whilst I ordered some burgers and chocolate shakes for us. 

Not after 10 mins the food was here and I somehow had to wake her up because  I really don't know when she had eaten last and she can sleep after she eats. I call her to wake up but she didn't budge so I tried to shake her awake but still she won't even move. Somethings really wrong; My god did she faint in my arms ?

 I slap her gently but still no......The only thing I could think now might hopefully work. I take the jug of water beside me and sprinkle a few drops on her face with my hands and Voila !! It worked as she woke up squinting her eyes; barely able to keep them open. She tried to stand up and speak something but before she could I really knew what the deal was so I pushed her back and sat on her the bed comfortably with cushions supporting her back. As a medical degree holder, I could tell she had low blood sugar levels so I immediately grabbed the chocolate milkshake and made her drink some. After a minute of taking a few sips, she was now finally able to open her eyes properly. How foolish of a brother I was! I didn't even think about feeding her the entire time she was with me, it's my fault she's suffering from this now. 

"Stop blaming yourself for this Leo. It's not your fault, it's me who always forgets to drink water from time to time, that is the reason I might have fainted due to dehydration" She finally spoke but her voice was still weak. I am awstruck that she really could tell what I was thinking as till now it always had been opposite.

"No Emi it's not dehydration but it's low blood sugar, that's the reason why you had fainted and you didn't even realise. And am really sorry, like the worse brother I am I didn't even ask you for food or water whilst you were here the whole time." 

"Leo as I told you, it's not your fault so stop but now can you please let me have that mouth watering burger and enjoy the creamy shake. I loved this one really, since I am not a great fan of chocolates, this one seriously got my taste bro"

I was happy that she was confortable with me now so I did the best thing I could do. I took her to my secret hideout with our lunch since it was already noon.

Emilia's POV 

Somehow after changing the topic, Leo packed our food and led me up the stairs but I could  not ignore the fact that he was being careful of anybody knowing our presence there, I wanted to ask him but somehow burried that urge within me.

Leading through the staircases, he opened a door revealing the beautiful piece of nature I've ever seen. The lustrous grass sparkling with fresh droplets of water meanwhile sunrays accessorised them with a dust of gold. Beautiful, velvett textured flowers of all colours and kinds astonishing their fragrance in each and every square metre of the garden. Amidst the beauty, there was a round wood coloured coffee table with 2 chairs sitting right opposite to eachother. Butterflies were dancing as if to the rythm of grass. The scene left me completely astonished. No doubts it was a rooftop garden. Leo had already sensed my adoration towards this gorgeous place and led me to the chairs, where he placed down our food on the coffee table. Now that I noticed there was a double seater swing right behind the wall through which the entire city could be viewed. 

Despite the coffee table I chose the swing to sit on and eat the food. Munching our burgers in silence and slurping of the shakes is what we did  for the next 10 mins in a comfortable silence while I enjoyed the view of the beautiful city. With the admiration towards the eye catching view, a millions of questions had now begun to enter my mind which I thought is now the perfect time to ask Leo about.