CHAPTER 1

Emilia's POV

Ring Ring Ring ......

The ringing of the school bell made me jolt up from my oh so peaceful sleep
(Keyword being peaceful)

I waited for everybody to leave the class and tried to stand up.
The next second I was lying on the floor clutching my now so broken ribs.I couldn't help but let out a painful cry.

 Let's just say James wasn't much gentle today's morning on his beating session (which they lovingly call play session)

I grabbed the support of my bench and tried to stand up again letting out a painful groan but fortunately I succeeded this time. I make my way towards my locker and stuff out my books but the second I close it I am slammed into the locker through a punch in my stomach. I let out a painful cry as my already wounded stomach is wounded AGAIN!!.I look for the culprit and find it to be Bitchany. Oh sorry, Brittany. She claims herself as the most beautiful girl of the school who is always roaming with her ratty minions .
Imagine 🌠⭐Brittany and the ratty minions🐁🐁⭐🌠
Sounds like a cartoon show !!!!!

"Oh Look !What do we have here" she speaks but sounds more like a screaming dying cat
She wears what we can barely refer as clothes.Looks like poor girl lacks some clothes and considering the fact that she thinks of herself as the queen of the school, makes me wanna laugh out my stoamch itslelf.

The rats and their leader hand me their homework. Nothing new *sigh*.I might be now used to this as I would rather prefer staying up late at night to complete their homework rather than getting bullied for wearing the same clothes on alternate days.

Anyways I collect their homework and check the time.

2:55
 I Might be in serious trouble

My home is a 20 min walking distance and if I run ,I can make it in 15 mins but still I'll be in a lot of trouble for being late. 

Run Emilia Run !!!!!!
Oh no ,from Emilia I remember I forgot to introduce myself

My name is Emilia Emerald Baskins. I have a necklace engraved with these initials so that's how I know my name and about last name ,it's my foster parents' last name so obviously I'll have to take that.

I live with my foster parents who had adopted me since I was 2 years old.But they never told me I was adopted, I found that out one day when I sneaked into James' office and peeped around some files.

Well I can't say that I live a happy life with those people who refer me as their child coz which parents abuse their own child?
They always use me as their punching bag, maid, cook, cleaner and what not. I used to think that this is normal with every child but after I joined the school, I learnt that this is wrong. I couldn't tell anybody except him.

Huhhhhh
I sighed because I was so engrossed in my thoughts that I didn't knew I had reached my house. 

I reach out my hand for twisting the door knob ,suddenly the door opens and the next thing I know is a glass bottle thrown on my leg. The bottle breaks just down my knees and shatters with the impact of hitting on my bone. I looked down to see a stream of blood trickling down my sweatpants. Black dots started dancing in my vision and I fall down harshly on the floor.

Author's note

So this was the first chapter. I really appreciate constructive criticism but not any hate. You don't know how much brain cells are being lost in writing just a line. So pls do appreciate any author who is killing his/her brain cells out just for the sake of writing an amazing story for your entertainment .Also I'll be writing down the number of words below each chapter so you know you'll be able to understand how difficult it is to write a chapter when you compare it with you counting no. of words in your 120 words answer.

 Word count :- 679