CHAPTER 20

#Recap

There he sat, Kirill Kuznetsova all in his dark attire that rather screamed a dark power holding attribute. A shiny rich silver rolex watch sat fit on his hands.His pale russian complexed face ruined up with a big scar running down all from the right eyebrow to his cheekbone. His lustfull grey eyes filled with hatred ran up and down her body which made Emilia to further shrink in her timid figure but losing her cold attire wa something she couldn't afford to lose. Her face held the famous West glare that would make a grown man feel the burn in the soul.

Kirill already was intimidated by the familiar glare of her. But as they say..an enemy with his ego could burn down anything against himself. Little do they know that at last the end is gonna smirk aghast at the past.

"Ahh what do we have here...the youngest little West. Well practically not the youngest but that is not my side of the story to tell. I already could feel the typial West atmosphere with those eyes of yours. So dear Princess....oh am sorry you might not know about that! Well Miss West, as you already would have known by now. The long lost...Ah Ah Ah or may I say the only mafia princess who belongs to the infamous West Family. I really hope that a bit of coordination of yours with our work might be in favour for both of us."

Emilia's POV

Someone please tell this annoying of a leader to tell me something I don't know. Well we are not supposed to say that out loud but let's just assume I did.

"What do you mean by coordination to be specific may I know" I dramatically added while air quoting the words

You're planning your death wish y'know.......

Shut up conscience,not you now

But I stated the facts !

For a second let's just agree that she ain't wrong there....

Anyways back to this Russian ass of a gang leader now

"Desperate now, are we? So coming straight to the point, you are nothing but a very important prawn in our game. We won't be able to afford getting you killed but just so you know we won't hesistate if needed. The West Family's downfall is what I want. They've been ruling over the mafia world since generations making them the most powerful lineage for deacades. Your pleasant arrival by being the one and only princess to all of the powerful mafias didn't help us either. But as they say; everything happens for a good. So now we have you, as a medium to let them demolish their power in the feet of my gang. My dear, you have been a great of a trouble to us since your birth. Today is the day this comes to an end. Under our surveillance, you'd be treated the best so that no troubles could crawl right beneath our breaths. To be clear my honours you don't have a say in any of the above stated things and every inch of a second is important for someone as busy as me so"

*claps* *claps*

The guards dressed in black suits standing at the door come in and start forcefully dragging me with them somewhere meanhwile the russian guy sat there in his seat watching the show with a mischievous glint .Both the guards being well buit and muscular; one had grey eyes and another looked like an asian with his features. All I could do was nothing but shout and plead at them to release me. Guess it was all in vein cooz their thick skills did nothing.

Third Person's POV

She was struggling to be free from their grasp just like she had done to be free from her life entire time. For a split of a ssecond she knew that she won't last for more than week in this dark world of her family's enemies. She questioned life...Why was it always her being dragged in the middle of something that never belonged to her; neither will? Why did her brother had to maintain his absence when she was in a great need? The mere thought of her brother and his words that he had last spoken to her before leaving made her inner soul to fight for her life. She never did but now she had a reason to live for.