CHAPTER 11 [THE UNKNOWN KNOWN INTRO]

Recap:-
(Keeping these recaps so you just recall the whole scene by just a glimpse and don't need to read the whole chapter again;)

Moreover a boy with beautiful matte black hair and mesmerising hazel coloured eyes which could stare into your soul's depths.

He lays down beside me and interveins his other with the free one of mine and again a peaceful darkness engulfs me.

On with the chapter

My eyes flutter open but get closed again due to not getting adjusted to the sudden brightness.

But wait
I am blanketed in a foreign feeling which seems comforting and full of warmth making we want to snuggle into this warmth forever.

My eyes hunt for the source of comfort and land on a beautiful pair of eyes..

These seem familiar...
Wait
These are the ones that belong to luminoso.!!!!!!

Luminoso
He is the one appearing in my dreams almost every day.
This dream is extremely common but weird for me.

"Luminoso!"I exclaim with teary eyes which are still in shock of seeing these eyes in real.

Everything feels so unrealistic.

"What did you call me bambina ?"asks Luminoso with a face lusted with confusion

"Umm nothing just remembered a person I know,but what am I doing here and where are we going??"

"Sorry Il mia bambina I can't tell you where we are heading to as these are strict boss' orders"(Il mia bambina :- My baby girl)

And suddenly a wave of sadness wash his face and not after a second I see black dots in my vision and pass out on a hard chest with a comforting hand wrapped around me.

Emilio's POV

I had to do this
I'm sorry ranuncolo (Buttercup)
I had to press her on a pressure point so she passes out because we were almost about to reach the destination and I didn't want to tackle any risks the first time she's with me.

But a fear has been eating the inner soul of me
What do these people want from my sorella.(sorella :-sister)

The wave of horror bearing currents of what would these people made me shiver just from some mere scenes.

I'm Sorry My Sorellina (Sorellina :-little sister)

Your fratello promises you and himself to protect you with his own life and never in my life I would loose you again

I was lost in my rollercoaster of thoughts but was snapped out when André announced

"We're here amico" (amico :- friend)

Well shit's about to happen !!!

Author's Note

Well sorry people for this short chapter as

Reason 1 I wanted Emilia's meeting to the boss as a fresh start from next chapter

Reason 2 From now on I would update as regularly as possible because I realised that writing and creating plot daily makes me chained into the link which makes the story more effecient.

Reason 3
I have shit ton of homeworks, and studies to complete today ,had just returned from classes and was a bit mentally exhausted so I freed my exhaustion by writing a little more part.

Some reasonable person I am...

Anyways
I have used a bit of italian in this chapter which I am not sure is correct or not as I'm a learnee working in progress to learn complete italian so of there's any mistake pls do tell me so I can correct myself

And again this is no incest !!