CHAPTER 5

Emilia's POV

As I was walking down the solitary street, a gut feeling told me something isn't right.And I swear my gut feeling is never wrong.

Maybe it's about my new playsession from them.

Whatever

I started focusing on walking again and suddenly felt a presence behind me.I turned back and checked but found nothing

Oh, it might be cat 

I started walking again but after a few minutes I again felt some presence behind me so I turned back and found a boy wearing a black mask and he was the of the same age around me and the same height and his eyes were exactly identical to me but with a hint of brown and red on the outer area.
His eyes were something different. They were glossing with brightness ,adoration but......also sad..???

As soon as my eyes locked with his my legs went numb and I couldn't move. He started coming closer to me and my eyes fell on his hands. He was holding an

Injecting pin!!!

I started sprinting as fast as I could but after a good 15 seconds I felt two strong hands on my waist but the grip was soft so that it won't hurt me .What??

I started wiggling to get myself out of hold and started screaming for help but as I told you earlier the street was empty so no one could hear me.

"Pls listen to me Emilia ,it is the best & safe if you come with me rather than anyone else coz if not now you'll be in their hands later and they're not the umm.. ..best people is all I can say", the boy spoke and his voice felt familiar and it didn't feel like he had any intentions to hurt me. But why is he kidnapping me if he wants me safe and what kidnapper is so gentle and soft .And how does he know my name???

The things weren't making any sense here and I was in extreme chaos but to clear things I had to talk to him. His aura was completely different, Soft, warm and lovely. He didn't look like a person who can hurt you and at least not me.

"But who are you and how can I trust you that you won't hurt me and why will I come with you??"

"Geez girl, slow down and to answer your questions I can't tell you my name and you can trust me, not like you have any option anyways ,and you will come with me coz that is what boss' order is."

"Who's your boss and why will I follow your boss' order??"

After this question the boy chuckled and started shaking his head with a smile like he was thinking about something amusing.

"Emilia please listen to me and come with me"
This time he was almost begging me and I felt like there's something really important
The only thing I could do is not trust him and run away but something in my stomach told me to trust him so I did

"Ok ,but promise me that you won't harm me"

"Never in my whole life Emi" he mumbled under his breath

"Huh?"

"Nothing, all I can say is you can trust me" he assured me with a bright smile playing on his face.

I replied to his sentence with a nod
"But I have to inject you this" he spoke but with a lust of sadness

At this sentence my eyes widened. Out of all things in my life, the only thing I'm scared of is a needle and this boy who I am supposed to trust is saying that he will inject me with a needle. Can this life get any better??

"Sorry Emilia but this boy you have to trust and will inject you coz if I don't I'll have to hit your head to make you unconscious and which I don't want to do since it will hurt you more than a tiny needle"

Wait how did he know what I was thinking ???

"I can know whatever you're thinking Emilia and I'm sorry but I have to inject this"

"Please hit me with anything or do anything you want but not with a needle please "At this point I was full on sobbing coz a horrible flashback or memory if I say started playing in my head and I was on the verge of panic attack. I couldn't breathe and the world started spinning around me and I started falling down but before I could hit the ground ,a pair of soft arms caught me. I didn't have any energy to speak so with all my strength I opened my eyes to be met with the most beautiful ones I've ever seen but after a second my head started throbbing with pain and I let darkness consume me

Author's Note:-

Hello beanies
The story's taking a turn now !
And who do you think the boy is?? Any guesses...

I know this whole kidnapping situation is a bit weird but I have never been kidnapped so I don't know how it happens.

Two minute silence for my lame joke pls

Anyways
As I told you earlier you can ask me questions if you have any and feel free to comment and vote.
I want you to express your opinions about the story, regardless of it being a good one or a bad one coz I am the one who just writes down what comes into my mind as a story but you make this whole writing a perfect story. A reader is like a tomato for a tomato soup.
Again a two min silence

So see ya in the next chapter

Word count :- 928