CHAPTER 9

Emilio's POV

After noticing her facial features getting stiffened, a wave of horror washed over me which is almost impossible because I am the person whose just one look frightens best of the mafia leaders. Emilia starts sprinting faster but I had to catch her because if I didn't do that she and I both would be in a serious trouble. So whatever I had to do must be done in a short notice. After a good 15 seconds I was able to catch up with Emi. To say she was a good sprinter would be an understatement. She was one hell of a fast sprinter. Despite her fragile ad what seems to be malnourished body ; she can run pretty fast. Hmm seems she is pretty athletic just like me.

Whatever
I shake off my thoughts' cloud and try a grip on Emilia but in a way that she doesn't get hurt. After all I wouldn't let anyone even break a single strand of her hair. And if anybody dares he's as good as a dead meat.

She starts screaming and wiggling in my grip but the streets were empty so nobody could hear her.

It literally breaks my heart hearing her scream in my hold whereas there should be bubbly giggles.

However I had to calm her down

I tried to console her but her reaction was impeccible. She was staring in my eyes.

What in the holy cheeseballs!!

Nobody and I mean Nobody can look into my eyes without a deadly panic attack. But why Emi isn't getting affected?

Is it because she is already familiar with these eyes!!

It felt like she was analyzing my eyes.

Just like a thought
Eyes are a person's heart's mirror

She was trying to figure out some emotions in my eyes which are extremely equal to negligible but for my Emi these eyes decieved me and for the very first time in my life they looked at someone with a little softness.

But after observing her eyes I concluded that she is confused but satisfied at the same time

"But who are you and how can I trust you that you won't hurt me and why will I come with you??"

My God she just asked the same question I had asked boss when I met him the very first time.

Anyways I had to answer her

"Geez girl slow down and to answer your questions I can't tell you my name and you can trust me, not like you have any option anyways, and you will come with me coz that is what boss' order is."

I replied to her in my best soft tone.

"Who's your boss and why will I follow your boss' order??"

Not again!!The literal sentence I had spoken to boss .At this exclamation a tiny chuckle escaped my mouth which happened almost after years. This girl has some powers!!

Again shaking off the thoughts' clouds I had to somehow very seriously console her.

"Emilia please listen to me and come with me."

At this point I was almost begging which is a foreign thing as I never beg to anyone.

"Ok, but promise me that you won't harm me"

What did she just say ?
Will I, Emilio himself harm his other half,??

Never in my whole life Emi

"Huh?" she asked with a little confusion lacing in her tone

Oh shit did I say that loud !
Silly me !

"Nothing, all I can say is you can trust me" I tried to assure her with a smile (which again is a foreign thing to me)

[Author's Note :- I know she can't see his face as he has a mask on but the smile reaches to the eyes so she could tell that he was smiling.]

At my assurance she replied with a nod

Oh shit
Now I have to drug her
Ever felt the helplessness when you have to inject your own half. It shatters!!

"But I have to inject you this".

At this her eyes widened and she was hella scared.

But I could already hear her thoughts in my head

Twin telepathy y'know

She was questioning my trust and thought about some sadness in life

Why Emi
What happened to you??

"Sorry Emilia but this boy you have to trust and will inject you coz if I don't I'll have to hit your head to make you unconscious and which I don't want to do since it will hurt you more than a tiny needle ."

Her face was full of confusion again
Oh she is surprised that how did I know what she was thinking !

"Please hit me with anything or do anything you want but not with a needle please"

Her face became pale and she started sobbing hardly. She was hyperventilating and by my observations as a medical degree holder (A/N :- To be explained later, Sorry :) she was having a panic attack

Which means she is also dizzy
And yes my doubts are correct!
She starts falling to the ground
I immediately try to catch her and she tries to speak something but couldn't due to the lack of energy which is quite normal after a panic attack.

She hardly tries to open her eyes but stares into mine.
I figure out her eyes

All I could see was

Dull
Shattered

Why !

I could handle these things later but for now I had to make sure she's okay.

Not after a millisecond she blacks out.

Oh shit
I try to wake her up shouting her name and snapping my fingers on her cheeks but the way she is blacked out I could tell she won't wake up until an hour or so.

I immediately press the button that send signals to André to come to me as he was hidden.

After my signals reach him he came to me

His face was full of shock when he analyzes the features of Emilia.

One second he looks at me and the next one at Emilia with moving his lips in  a pouty motion  like a fish.

Told ya this guy is dramatic much

But I had no time to watch his drama

"You little shit! This is no time for your dramatic ass. Now c'mon we can't be late or boss won't be happy to be exact."

He nods and immediately rushes towards the car as he never dares to mess up with me when I'm in a serious mood.

I pick Emi Bridal style and head towards car along with being careful of my neighbourings as working for a mafia has it's own *courtesies*

I open the back door and sit in the car being careful for Emi and put her in my lap. After I am done I command André to start driving.

After a few minutes Emilia's eyes start fluttering and tries to open

Well Shit!!

Author's note:

Soo...I know you might complain about this chapter being similar to the previous one.

But 
 NOOOO

This part must be understood from the POV's of both Emilia and Emilio

And if you aren't genius enough to figure it out till now that Emilia and Emilio are twins and this is no love story; Do store some walnuts in your pantry please.

Word count :- 1200