CHAPTER 22

Third Person's POV

After blacking out due to the extreme blood loss, Emilia was now struggling to open her rare Emerald eyes that were unaware of a certain someone's presence. Tear strained and swollen, her eyes finally opened but to feel darkness due to an eye band surrounding them. Apart from darkness, the only thing she could feel was a presence.

The presence was nothing kind of scary, it radiated warmth and peace along with an anomalous feeling. The person removed the eye band around her eyes and asked 

( Bold:- Unknown, Italics:- Emilia)

"Are you Ok"

Her ears and cheeks became totally red at the sound of such a deep voice. Bizarre butterflies errupted in her stomach and it twisted such abnormally at the sound. She was beyond shocked to know that this prison in which she was locked in apparently, had another visitor too.

"Who are you" Her voice had become coarse and rough due to lack of moisture in her throat but she managed to utter these words out to kill her curiosity.

The boy laughed and said

"If it weren't for the prison, you would be dead by now to ask me this question αγαπητός but anyways since I am in no position to take any action now and seeing your state really makes me worry about you, so I would love to hear the answer to my previous question. And to answer you , who am I is none of your concerns currently, the only thing you should worry about is your severe injuries which if not treated won't do better to you. "(αγαπητός:- dear )

As Emilia was barely breathing and struggling to keep her eyes open, the solitary option she had was to be kind to this arrogant stranger, not that she is rude to others but for her own sake she had to.

"It's nothing I'm not used to, I'll be fine till tomorrow that is if I live till then but I would really appreciate if you could get me a glass of water sir"

By now the youngest most feared mafia leader had got a tingle of softness in his heart for the girl he had met for the very first time. He looked extremely cold and harsh from his looks and words but his soul had started burning with fire to see her severe condition.Blood flowing like streams and wounds littered over her almost naked body covered by a tank top and basketball shorts.

He walked towards the guard with his extremely pale greek toned hands lying lazily in the pockets of his sweatpants paired with a leather jacket complimenting his casual and comfy look. A few whispers of his voice made the guard shrill with shivers down his spine. He immediately ran and got a bottle of water and a medical kit. He knew that these actions of his will lead to the extreme punishment but the most intellectual thing to choose between death and the young man here,would obviously be death coz this man is known to make his culprits' lives worse than painful deaths.

With the medical kit he had managed to get, he went upto her and helped her lifeless body to sit up in a condition so the wounds could be treated. By this point she was barely able to keep up her breaths and was falling in and out of consciousness again. He started cleaning her open wounds with some rubbing alcohol and later applied some anti infectory creams that were available to him. With the minium material, he had to make sure her wounds are stitched close for a negligible chance of getting them reopened again. 

He totally was shocked to her responses when the stitches were done, it was as if she almost had a habit to go through this daily. Her pale and quivering body totally indicated that she was low on her glucose levels and was completely dehydrated. He fetched the water bottle and made her drink some water which she gulped down in no time and also had a few candies that fortuntely the young lad had discovered from his pockets.

Emilia was now able to open her eyes completely and her breathing rate had fallen to normal again. She groaned in pain and further checked her injuries which were well clean and dressed. As she was quite unaware about the hands behind this, she looked on to a quite concerned young boy looking towards her.Her mind was blank about him as she was quite unconscious the last time she had spoken to him.

"Are you the one who has dressed my wounds?"

"Of course girl, if not me who do you think would dare treat you. "

He had a thick greek accent which Emilia seemed to discover.

"Fair enough but who are you and why did you help me?"

"Ah well I'm afraid that I can't answer the first question and about the second one, it's something called humanity, I can't let a pretty girl like you die so soon of blood loss and dehydration."

This statement of his confused her a bit but also got a shade of pink to her pale cheeks as this boy here was pretty hot to say and getting complimented was something she was not used to leave alone by the greek god here.

By a tiny hole on the ceiling they could see that it was completely dark indicating night. She was still weak as a few candies can't run for longer. A tired yawn escaped her mouth, she allowed her had to support the wall and fell asleep.

Even if she had fallen asleep, she looked pretty uncomfortable with her head supported by the wall which didn't go unnoticed by the boy. He hesitantly crawled beside her and wrapped his hand around her shoulder gently to let her head lean onto his shoulder. The whole night was spent by Emilia in the boy's warm and comforting embrace.

 The whole night was spent by Emilia in the boy's warm and comforting embrace

Presenting our boy Alec Adamos.....