CHAPTER 2

Emilia's POV

I blink my eyes to adjust the light.
Wait
Why am I lying on the floor with blood !

Ohhh
All the recent memories came flooding back to me.
Looks like I passed out due to exhaustion ,and my much not needed new blood loss.

I look down to my leg and find it still bleeding.
I tried to stand up but a new wave of pain washed over my body especially my stomach.I lifted up my top to check and found a brand useless carved on it. To say it hurts would be an understatement,it feels like my torso is on fire.
After what felt like an hour but only 5 mins, I got up and searched the house for the cuprits of this act. Looks like they have already left .A wave of peace engulfs me in it's embrace which is not a good thing for me because peace and Emilia never go in a same line.

I went to my so called ''room" which is a clean (courtesy of me of course) storage room with an old mattress and a pillow. I started cleaning my wounds with my hidden first aid kit. I had to stitch up the brand myself as blood was oozing out of it like streams from mountains. From where did I learn to stitch is a story for another time. Well let's just say, I had to stitch him up many times.

I then hopped in the bathtub for a nice thinking session

I don't know why but there's a  feeling in my stomach that always tells me to hold up and go ahead.I would have ended my life years ago but something in me tells me that there's a good life waiting for me out there.

But as you see a coin has always two faces,there's always a feeling that says something's missing and I can feel it sometimes.There have been strange experiences in my life where some very weird thoughts came in my mind and it was like they were not my mind's thought's but somebody else's. And my mind would always create faint pictures of some people who I don't even know.
And the extremely chaotic thing is sometimes I could feel a pain whenever I am not even hurt, it's not a physical one,it's internal.

(The italics will be conscience.I forgot to mention that earlier)

You're weird I know
Not more than you 
We are one and the same
Then didn't you call yourself also a weirdo
You are impossible
Tell me something I don't know

So after fighting with Tiffany (The second Brittany),I decided to dress up

Most difficult part in girl's life I know

I opted for an Ivory Blue hoodie with some black leggings and white air forces

Outfit below👇

Word count:- 523 

Word count:- 523