CHAPTER 19

Mommy Daddy...... said the cheerful little girl and ran into the protective hands of his dad. She was living in those days of life where each and everything along with a bright sun in the day and a calm & cool moon at night caught her adoration. Life was nothing but a dream full of fantasy to her. Baking, sketching, cooking, cycling, shopping....you name it and have it were the things she did all the time, embracing the moments with her little family. She was nothing but a bubbly, cheerful girl with all the dreams shining bright in her eyes. 

"C'mon my baby you did it" The soothing voice of her mother rang as she cheered her up for taking her very first steps at her own 

"Here's my little princess!" Said her dad in whose embrace now she laid 

"I wuv you momma and daddy" She said with that sweetness and innocence filling her squeaky little baby voice.

"Love you too little Lili" 

"Honey, I hope she grows to be a beautiful, sweet and kind girl who will be nothing but happy in life. She will be loved a lot by her brothers if she ever meets them and I'm sure the boys will love her. She has a personality mixed of all her brothers. She has that blasting anger of Alessandro, the smart and caring personality like Flavio An intelligent brain like Matteo,  A bit aggressive like Carlo and calm & composed like Marco and extremely naughty like her twin brother Emilio and sweet like...." Exclaimed her dad who now watched the giggling little girls trying to catch butterflies with her little hands.

"Sweetie I know she's gonna be the best. She is the princess of all her brothers who love her a lot more than anything in the world nd will protect her no matter what in our absence....Always. I wonder how grown up they will be now." assured her mother who always knew how strongly her children shared the bond.

Wondered is all they did the last time about their boys and little princess 

This was the day when Emilia's definition to a perfect life had ended. 

All it took was a plane crash............

Emilia's POV 

I woke up drenched in sweat due to the most horrible nightmare I could say. But there was a nagging feeling in my stomach that said something is wrong today. 

As if on the cue; there was a knock on my room door to which I wondered who it could be. I opened the door and found it to be André who as usual according to his *normal* habits popped his head with a cheeky grin.

Third Person's POV

Something or let's say a particular someone was awaiting Emilia's arrival specifically to make her feel *welcomed*.

The reason hiding deep down behind André's cheeky grin was almost the complete opposite. More precisely he was sent for a call to escavate Emilia to the boss' office.

Little did Emilia know that her gut feeling was right. She indeed was being called to the monster's office himself. As scary Andre didn't want it to look, the dark aura of the atmosphere already made Emilia aware about the situation or call her gut feeling to be true. 

(Bold:- Andre, Italics:- Emilia)

"What is it that you're hiding from me Andre" exclaimed a very shaken up Emilia now as her twin's absence was making things worse.

"Emilia just please don't freak out and let me complete what I wanna say to you"

"Just spill it Andre"

"So the thing is that boss has ordered for you in his office. He wants to meet you now."

A wave of horrow washed over her face as she alreday was aware of the fact that the power she carried as a princess to the major mafias was defintely the reason she's gonna be in a trouble this time.Her life before this was nothing but hell. A week ago if somebody would've said that she is the princess, she would've laughed at their face and given them the address to a good mental hospital but now all she can do is bare with the fact.