CHAPTER 7

Emilio's POV

After I had a little chat with the boss ,I sprinted to my room as fast as I could because my heart was pounding as if it would come out any moment.The ache of my heart sprinted towards my body and a wave of realization hit me.

It's My Emilia

My shadow in the dark
My brightest star of a dark night

The one who wouldn't leave my embrace from the second we were born.My piccola farfalla.
All the memories of our childhood came flooded in my mind.They started playing like a movie in my mind.

But it felt as if all my memories except hers were dark. As if somebody erased those from my mind but couldn't do that with Emilia's 

I plopped down my bed and stared at my bambina. There she stands, my beautiful princess, a female version of mine. But the problem is why is she looking so fragile & thin. Nobody would notice but I can clearly see the areas she was trying to hide using makeup. Her wearing full sleeved hoodie along with a trainer. Things aren't just making sense to me.

*knock knock*

I was brought back from my thoughts by a knock on the door to which I replied a come in coz I knew who it was

The door opens a bit and André pops his head.

(The italics will be André and Normal will be Emilio ;)

"What's it André",  asked with happiness in my voice, coz that's what I have my mastery in, hiding my emotions by concealing them with happiness and never let the others know how I am feeling.
But this trick won't work with this prick.
He always knows what I am feeling coz he has been given (more like taken) the title of my best friend or my right hand while missions.

"Sooooo what's my favourite person in the world doing"

Overdramatic much!

"How will I know what Kylie Jenner is doing??"

"What are you saying man, I'm talking about you, who said anything about Kylie??"

"Well the last time I checked you had told me that my favourite person is Kylie Jenner so, what will make me think that I'm your favourite person??"

"Ayy, c'mon, stop your nonsense and tell me what happened?"

What the heck
How did this dimwit know that

He fully opened the door, came in and made himself comfortable on my bed.
And yes you're right, till now his head was popped from the door
Is this person for sure French mafia's heir???
I second that

He then looked shocked while staring something. I followed his gaze and found it to be struck on Emilia's picture. He snatched the picture and started observing it carefully. His expressions were the funniest ones I've ever seen
Okk gotta control my laugh

"Who's she?? And why does she look like a female carbon copy of yours?"

I couldn't hide anything from André so I took a deep breath and sighed.

"She's my twin André."
And with that his jaws touched the floor
Told ya dramatic much

"But if she's your sister then how come she's not with you and why these people want her?"

This is the question whose answer was unaccepted by my mind .Is it because of them??Or is it because they found out that she looks like me. No coz the only person who has seen my face is André.

"Honestly saying, from all the information I've gathered it only makes that they just want to sell her as she is beautiful"

"Oh god, why did you give all the beauty to this bijou"

"Hey, we're twins how can you say that and for god's sake stop telling my sister a jewel

"ok ok ,I'm sorry brother but seriously I am really scared about the situation"

Yeah of course you should be buddy ,you haven't even heard the worst part yet

A/N
Imagine the twins to be like this

782 words