CHAPTER 14

Emilia's POV

As soon as my eyes flustered open again I found the culprit of the water droplets on my face was none other than mister stranger danger whose eyes coincidently were similar to luminoso. But after a bit when I'm relaxed into my state Mr. Stranger Danger as I name him ; comes to wrap me in a tight embrace which made me squeal like a dying fish out of nowhere but he nowhere to let me go as I was almost in belief that this guy's gonna break my bones which already might be weak due to the amounts of food I am provided with.

But eventually melting into his somewhat familiar warmth ; it makes me feel as if I'm really safe here and no strand of my hair could be harmed until he's with me.

He breaks the hug and looks cups my cheeks in his hands with a grip that I was some delicate flower which will fall apart if held it with any more strong grip. His eyes looking at me with the most love I've ever seen till date. Even his aura made me feel as if a piece of me his regained.

"It all feels so unreal to see you again my preziosa" ( Translation :- Precious)

Why is he calling me precious and what does he mean by again

But a strange thing is why am I feeling a throbbing pain in my head whenever I look into his eyes

Unaware and dazed what to say I was gaping my mouth open and close like a bubbly fish

[ A/N :- Do not kill me pls as I've been receiving a lot of messages about the behaviour of Emilia but guys as I told you trust the process and you'll be in the line of the story , but hey I was hella happy to see that at least some people have an interest in my trackless story and even bothered to get ahold of me 'bout it.....Thnx guyzzz]

Truly saying what I wanted to answer him was "Even I don't know about what to feel bro ; about the fact that I am kidnapped and brought here by someone who tends to appear a lot in my dreams and gives me a damn headache every time I look into his eyes"

But oblivious of the fact that I couldn't say that loud !!!

"Umm well let's be exclusive of the situation we're in and introduce ourselves coz things arr way more chaotic for me and I guess might be for you too"

Emilio's POV

I don't know how to react but her actions somehow are identical to mine when I'm with André.

NO shit you moron....She's your twin !!

Shut up and mind your own business for god's sake!!

Doesn't it look like that my business is what I am doing !

Uh whatever .....shut up conscience!!

Jeez man Ok ,but reply to her you dumbass; she's waiting for you with her distorted face....

Distorted face ? Well that's new.I think with a smirk on my face but nonetheless I bring back my attention to Emilia who really had a face one could easily laugh upon but biting back my laugh; I reply to her.

"Whatever you say bambina. So my name's Emilio and oblivious of my name you could've guessed that I'm your twin"

With that Emilia's eyes widened and she wasn't aware of how her life was about to take a complete turn followed by unexpected events.....

Soooo I officially welcome you to the chaotic life of Emilia and also her brother Emilio about whom you don't know much about but I assure you ; from now the story's got a perfect path to stick upon till the very end which is obviously gonna take a lot of time !!

Stay tuned ;)

Also this is an unexpected update IK but a quarter of the part was prewritten and I thought why not complete and give it as a surprise ;)

Word count :- 750 words