CHAPTER 12 [THE MYSTERIES]

Recap

Emilio's POV

Your fratello promises you with his own life and never in my life I would lose you again.

I was lost in my rollercoaster of thoughts but was snapped out when André announced

"We're here amico" (amico :- friend)

On with the chapter again..

Emilio's POV

As soon as I heard these three words my heart skipped some beats and a wave of horror washed over my face
I was never scared of my life but now as I have my bambina with me ; I will protect her with everything in me. ( bambina :- baby girl )

I checked upon Emi and found her in a deep slumber.

I gently carried her out of the car and she clutched me so tight like a koala as if I would disappear any second.

Making my way through the door of the building or warehouse may I add

I again checked upon Emi to make sure she wasn't awake and grimaced on her sleeping figure. She looked so cute but a small frown was plastered on her face the entire time which made me worry. Well ;Now I did not have time to think about these things because I have to take My Emi to hell itself.

To say I was scared would be an understatement ; My heart was just beating at the pace of a running horse and I was afraid of imagining the worst scenarios possible. If anything happens to my bambina now ; I won't be able to survive with the heavy guilt on.

Anyways I HAVE to face THIS

I reach towards the office of boss and knock with my heart still on a fire

"Come in Emilio"

How did this Rascal know it was me !!
That son of a bitch

"Boss ,
According to your orders, the girl's here and I made sure she was passed out the whole time and nobody got a glimpse of even a second."

The rascal was eyeing mia bambina up and down like some candy which boiled up my anger and my desperation to kill this pathetic shit. But at the same time my fear had increased because no one never knows when this asshole can be upto his vulgar tricks .......

Calm down Emilio
Calm !!!!

"I see how interested you are being over my prey hmm ; means you agree that this darling is some nice piece to toy up .....I promise you will be given your chances boy and seeing your loyalty I give the job of her monitoring to you ; If she disappears anywhere , it will be you who would be in a great trouble"

If I was in cartoons
I swear you could've seen smoke coming out of my ears
How dare that bastard speak about my sorella like that in front of me.

But a part of my soul was more than content that I was given the job or more like oppurtunity to be with Emi coz atleast I could make sure I could make her safe.

Before she could be harmed or even eyed up more by that rascal I rushed to my room with her in my arms. Eventually she had to end up in cells which was unbearable for me but not like I anyways had a way.

I placed her on my bed and layed up blankets on her to make sure she was all warm and cozy. While I quickly rushed for a shower.

After a couple of minutes I walked out and found a horrible scene in front of me.

Emi was out of breath and was panting and threshing like anything. She was strangling herself with her hands on throat.

I myself panicked as I never have been in a situation like this with my sorellina.

I went up to her and started saying her name but to my disappointment there was no signs of her being normal.

I started tapping her cheeks but she wouldn't budge in.

The best way to wake her up at that time for me was

WATER !!!

I immediately grabbed the water jug and poured down some water in my cup

Filling my hands with some drops , I sprinkled a few on her and she immediately stood up and sat straight uptight hugging her own figure as if she was protecting herself from her demons . Her eyes were wandering around the room as if searching for something but as soon as they landed on me ; her glossy little emerald eyes widened in shock. Not after 5 second she blacks out again and falling limp 

WHAT MYSTERIES ARE UP WITH THIS GIRL

AUTHOR'S NOTE

It's been a long time since I updated I know but truly saying this was the hardest chapter for me to create so far as the way I was coping up with Emilia in previous chapters was completely different than this one and now as I have got an idea of how I can write convos ; the frequency of my updation will be more fast ;)

Alright then

Word count :- 897 Words