CHAPTER 21

Emilio's POV 

After a long flight I finally had reached New York, my birth place; to be more specific our birth place. The place where the mansion had its liveliness alive for a whole of 2 years. 

It probably was a half an hour drive from airport to the mansion. The part I was scared about was the confrontation to my brothers. Its been 13 years since I had last seen them. I don't even remember their faces and what they looked like. But from the news and media, they were the ones who could make you faint with just one glare. 

The huge silver metal gates lines by a couple of guards with guns in their hands and typical black sunglasses worn to their stoic but alert faces came into my view. My car was stopped by them to ask about my reasons to visit the West Palace since no normal person would dare be in the radius of atleast 2kms of this mansion. As I had come unannounced, my statements to visit Alessandro were being continously denied which led me to use the option that would have been the last choice but aghast of the situations, the name of Kirill Kuznetsova had to be mentioned. 

At the sound of his name, the couple of guards who could hear us went into a bit more alert mode. After making a call to Alessandro, confirming my entry in, the silver metal gates flew open, making the view of the gigantic mansion clear in front of me. There it stood, as astonishing as I could remember. The nostalgic fresh garden fragrance welcomed me. 

Memories and voices flashed through my mind as I walked through the walk by in the grass that led to the main door

Memories and voices flashed through my mind as I walked through the walk by in the grass that led to the main door. On the second of my knock, the door opened and revealed the Italian Mafia leader himself, Alessandro West, dressed in a beige Armani suit, with a Audemars Piguet watch snaked tight on his wrists. He totally was way more intimidating than I had imagied him to be with his 6'4 frame, built up with a whole lot of muscles that flexed along with the movement of his sleeves. He had the typical West Cold face on himself that made shivers run down my spine. 

His eyes dilated for a fraction of second after noticing my facial features, if it weren't for my observant personality, I could've missed it. 

"I was informed of your arrival Mr. ...." His tone went to questioning at the last word that he himself knew the answer to but wanted to confirm his doubts,

" It's West" 

These words again made his eyes go to a dilated state and his face imitated the expression of shock. 

Third Person's POV
As if the oldest West wanted to but was not ready to accept the fact that the second youngest
West was back after years.

His eyes remained fixed on his brother whom he had seen after 13 years. Shock subsided with overwhelmed feeling strided upon his mind on seeing him so grown up.

Meanwhile Emilio took a glance on the interior of the house that had a dark shade aesthetic along with the addition of a few plants here and there that seemed to dissolve along the vibes of the family. A huge staircase guided the way upstairs all along. It was all different than the last time he had seen as far as he could remember.