CHAPTER 10 [THE DELUSION]

Recap :-

I pick Emi Bridal style and head towards car along with being careful of my neighbourings as working for a mafia has it's own *courtesies*

I open the back door and sit in the car being careful for Emi and put her in my lap.After I am done I command André to start driving.

After a few minutes Emilia's eyes start fluttering and tries to open

Well shit!!

On with the chapter 

Emilio's POV

Her beautiful emerald eyes adjust for the brightness and suddenly land on mine and she has a lust of confusion striked on her face.

"Emilia you're awake!"I exclaimed

As if all the previous incidents flashed to her mind
Her eyes widen with shock and she jolts up in my lap

Emilia's POV 

All I could see was a sky full of darkness and me sunken deeply in water gawking like a fish.

Suddenly a flash shines and I try to move towards it but it feels like I'm all chained up to great depths and my hands and feet are stiff and very hard to move

After a lot of struggling I finally free myself from the grasp of those imaginary chains which never existed after I checked upon.

Swiftly I swim and reach towards the bright light and find it to be a boy with eyes which seem a lot familiar to be exact.His hand motions out to hold mine and I hesitantly interlocked my smaller ones with his bigger ones.

He delicately pulls me to the surface holding on to me as if I would disappear.

We were just on the verge of reaching the surface but suddenly my hand slips out of his and I panick,scared of being in the lonely ocean again.

Lost like in some dark featherlings;
Feeling the waves on my body just like some delicate darlings.
Not being afraid of losing in this world full of dark glee;
A hundred scares for bringing back the nagging feeling
LONELY.
Struggling to the strange foreign world like some mysterious intruder;
If not for this darkness
The life would have been spent awing at some treasurer.

These lines repeat in my head just like some bells ringing continously.

I aggresively start shouting for my source , luminoso
Luminoso!!
Luminoso!!

I cry pleading for him to return not being comfortable of the darkness that I'm engulfed into

Suddenly I feel the grip of chains on my legs and I start sinking towards the ocean again not aware when and where my life would take turns and bring me to the chaos

The time's up
The life's over now
I can now end it up and snuggle into a peacefull one

But again suddenly I feel some moments in my legs and I find a shaped red ball glowing with fire and errupting some weird calmness around me.The ball rubs itself to the chains and they free me up.

Whilst freeing up my chains it's fire gets extinguished and the ball becomes crimson coloured and starts falling.

But before it falls I reach for it and rub with my hands so in order to brighten it's spirit.

After a few sparkles it lits up again and starts beaming red light

I pick the ball up with me and begin the hunt for my luminoso again

Maybe luminoso is picking on me and hiding from me intentionally to bully me

Bad lumioso!!

My eyes start getting heavier and head starts throbbing hardly with pain and I fight for my eyes to stay awake but fail to do so

Almost getting engulfed into the dark ocean again

Out of nowhere comes my luminoso.
And just like before I fight for my life and try to reach towards him.

He again holds his hand out for me and I again interlock mines tinier ones with his larger ones and he starts pulling me up delicately towards the surface but now checking up one me now and so as if a fear of losing me is striked to him.

He pulls me to the ocean and all i see is warm sand where stands a beautifull young looking woman as if just waiting for us.

She is extremely beautiful with heterochromial eyes, one exactly identical to mine and other one to luminoso.

Wearing a beautiful black gown on the golden sand.On her side stands a cute little baby girl with heterchromial eyes identical to the woman's who maybe is her mother.

Luminoso stands out watching for me and we both reach for the woman standing with a bright smile reaching her eyes and showing cute little dimples just like mine and luminoso's.

A familiar aura of warmth , familiarity and homeliness expand towards us and we are hugged by the woman

After we break the hug ,I suddenly feel tired and feel a need to be covered in the warm blanket of this golden sand.

I try to find a place to lay with luminoso on my trail and again interveining hands we both lay down and far ahead I see bolide (fireball) approaching towards us and the more near it comes I could see it as a person.

Moreover a boy with beautiful matte black hair and mesmerising fire like glowing red coloured eyes which could stare into your soul's depths.

He lays down beside me and interveins his other with the free one of mine and again a peaceful darkness engulfs me.

Author's Note :-

There are certain times where your dreams shake you as well as your whole day up.

Truly saying we all have a lot of dreams full of mysteries.But we can never figure out what they want to signify until some future's events make you realise their real meanings.

So using my own abstract I've kinda portrayed Emilia's whole life as a dream

Sooooooo....

For the story

The dark ocean would be colourful and lively with my writings and pretty little fishes like you roaming in that ocean exploring and adoring the beauty whilst enhancing it's charm.

The chains are a memoir of problems and chaos in one's life which every person has to be atleast once tied off.These are invisible but are always omnipresent.

But......
I can't properly explain the significance of luminoso and bolide as I want to leave it upon your own mind to be stressed to guess.

And those who can :

Man you literally are into my story and you have hella awesome mind skills for imagination.

And for a greatly confused my viewer audience who doesn't seem to get the idea of this story perfectly fit into  you ; consider this whole dream as a sum up of my whole story ; I really don't want to give any more hints but I felt as if I was writing far too confusing story so made it clear ;) Consider yourself too be engaged in this book if you even liked this dream to a bit ❤

Word count :- 1340