CHAPTER 4

Reacp :

Ahha!!How did I have a pleasure to see you Ms.Baskins,C'mon take a seat ,you are just 15 minutes late." Screeched miss not so satisfied Smith

Just to remind you a tad bit of last chapter;)

"Well I'm sorry Ms. I'll make sure to be on time next class"I lightly apologized to her coz I was not in a mood to be the food of this hungry shark. 

Anyways I take a glance at the classroom for an empty seat and find one beside Rylie. I couldn't help but feel a painful pang inside my heart on seeing Rylie because I am the reason we lost him

I mentally sigh and take the seat. She was so engrossed in her book that she didn't notice the fiasco between me and Ms.Smith.I gently tap her shoulder and her head jolts up.As soon as she looks that it's me,a shine of brightness appears in her eyes and she tells me a good morning

I reply her a good morning with a warm smile.Then begins Ms. Smith's rant on some archeological study of teen king Tutankhamun's mummy.Why in the hell are we studying History in English class!!
Seriously? Only god can answer this question

Anyways,I never listen to English class coz read the chapter once thoroughly and you're down with an A,so why bother your ears and brain??

My train of thoughts reached the station of my perfectly ruined life.
I always wonder why is it only me that is so lonely and depressed in this world.My body resists to show any pain or sadness to anyone but only myself knows what I am suffering through every second. How wonderful it would have been if I had a sibling in my life with whom I could share everything I want to and I can trust with life. I never want any parents in my life coz I feel that having parents is nothing but an obstacle of life. I had one person ,just one but because of me he had to sacrifice his entire life. I feel sorry for Rylie coz because of me she lost a sibling. It feels like someone just snatched your life's happiness ,fun, love, care, mischief away from you. The world starts feeling a bit empty due to a lack of that company.

As I was lost in my rollercoaster of thoughts, the ringing of school bell snapped me out and all the students start leaving
And me being the typical me opted to be the last one

I slammed my books in the locker and checked for the next class in my schedule.It was Science; my favourite. Not exaggerating but science is something that fascinates me a lot and brings a lot of curiosity in me and I just love exploring new things about it.

The day flew by and I started walking home

Author's Note
Heyya pies
Soooooo the story's now getting on tracks and any ideas on who he is (*sheepish smile*)
Suggest me changes if you want any 

585 words