CHAPTER 16

Third person's POV

As calm and peaceful the twins looked right now ; completely unaware of the smuggish situation that is looking forward for them, they don't really know that the hell is really gonna break loose and the first turn which also could be said the most major and dangerous one is here in their rollercoaster life. Even though they're together after years of separation, this whole matter of factly turn will take place differently and is completely gonna change their lives forever and ever !!

The boss who was waiting this long which only was a day but still ; finally is ready to meet Emilia and Emilio together completely unaware about their relation. But does this meet hold some valuable reasons and the explanations to many of the unanswered questions ?

Emilio's POV 

I was dug deep in my slumber until I felt something really tiny and soft wiggle in my hands 

Wait!  What the 

And it all suddenly flashed down on me which I stealthily shrugged off and headed towards the shower but not before tugging the little worm here with warm blankets because we don't want teen babies running around the room with runny noses now do we ?

After coming back with a 30 min shower; I see her already awake and sitting on the bed with folded legs and that cute *Where the hell am I?* look resting on her face. Ahh so the twins share the same 'forgetting things for a few minutes after they wake up syndrome'. As if on the cue; her eyes landed on mine and all the memories flooded back to her.

Emilia's POV 

The unfamiliar aura of peace regarded with warmth ; plus the addition of a soft bed underneath me sounds and feels really foreign to me. 

But wait what ! How the hell did I get so privileged to have a something called bed underneath me. I try to open my eyes and squint them due to sudden entrance of light and began frantically searching for some known object around the room. As soon as they fall on those identical ones ; all the memories flash back to me and I sit up straight all confused because I seriously have no idea have to handle twins meeting properly after some strange ass encounters.

I awkwardly wave him a Hi with a cheesy smile (Talk about the penguins of Madagascar!) to which he does nothing but gives a smile that complimented his identical dimples to mine that I want to poke so badly right now. 

Third person's POV 

As if on cue, there's a knock on Emilio's bedroom to which he replies a come in because he already knew who it was just because of the knocking trick. Andre pops his head again but this time all his cheerful demeanor was replaced by a hint of worries on his face as he had came upon to inform his best friend here about the task that boss  is gonna hand him. Emilio senses his worried aura and through the actions of his eyes, asks him if everything is fine to which Andre just shakes his head a little with his eyes closed tight as an action of no. This causes Emilio to tense and he already had got the message of what to do next and he immediately went towards Emilia; Greeted her a good morning and asked her if she wanted to shower and to which she agreed and not even 15 mins later came back all fresh and dressed for the day that dreadfully is now about to take place. 

Emilia's POV 

I went on to take a shower which I was grateful to be offered by Emilio and was even more delighted to see that he had kept what seemed like his old but barely worn clothes for me to wear. It consisted of a white Tshirt which was way too oversized that I had to tuck in and a pair of blue  jeans. After I came out I didn't miss a glimpse of happiness in his eyes and took off his own jacket, helped me wear it. Somehow the confort of his clothes was strangely soothing; it felt as if  his presence is always around me as a shield to the whole world which warmed me to my greats.