1.

Meredith and Addison are sitting in their new dorm room. They are both freshman in college and  are getting settled in on campus. They have been best friends sinds forever and were over the moon when they heard they were both accepted to Bowdoin. The were even happier when they heard they could share a dorm. Addisons parents just drove them from Boston to the university and brought all their belongings with them. They left the girls to settle in and get used to standing on their own.

Now Meredith and Addison are on the floor, surrounded by suitcases and bags full of stuff. They also brought cupboards they can assemble on the walls and curtains.

"So...here we are." Addison looked at Meredith, a wide smile on her face.

"I am so ready to start. I have been looking forward to this moment for ages. Finally away from mom, Boston, everything" Meredith jumps up and spins around in their room.

"I agree. I can't wait" Addison also gets up and grabs one of the bags off the floor. "Let's start decorating!"

They start by unpacking their clothes. They put them in separated closets on either side of the room and put everything away. They continue with their beds. They put sheets on them and some extra pillows to decorate. They are about to start on the cupboards when Addison looks at the time.

"Shoot! It's 2.30pm already. We are supposed to get our schedules and books between 2pm and 3pm."

"Shoot! We have to hurry then"

"Ill go and get them for the both of us, you just continue with the cupboards. I'll be back soon!" She instructs before rushing out the door, leaving it open.

Meredith's POV

I continue assembling the cupboards on the floor. Or I trie, at least...

"God damit! Why won't this stupid screw fit!" I yell. "Uhhhgg"

I keep struggling and cursing until I hears a knock on the already open door. I look up and look straight into the bluest pair of eyes I've ever seen. A guy with dark, curly hair and beautiful blue eyes is standing in the door opening. He is wearing blue jeans, which are hugging his perfect ass perfectly, and a black t-shirt which highlights his biceps and muscular chest.

I wonder what it would be like to rip all of his cloths of and have my way-. God Meredith, pull yourself together!

"Hi" I hear a deep, soft voice say.

"Hi" I stand up and wipe my hair out of my face.

"Is everything alright? I can hear you all the way in my room."

"Yes...I think. I am setting this cupboard up but I can't seem to fit this screw." I chuckle.

"Do you need any help? I can take a look at it if you want."

"Oh no, thank you. I should be fine"

"Alright. I'll be right across the hall if you need any help. Feel free to just knock and ask."

"Okey thank you, good to know. But like I said, I should be fine"

"It's Derek, by the way" The handsom guy smiles.

"Oh right, Meredith" I smile back and shake the hand he's holding up.

"Well good luck, Meredith" He smiles and walks away, inside the drom on the opposite side of the hallway.

I continue setting up the cubby and after a while I finally manage to put it together. I lift it up and stand on a chair, holding the cubby up against the wall to see if it fits when it happens... My foot slips away and I fall. The cabinet lands an inch away from my body and makes a loud sound as soon as it hits the floor.