22.

Meredith's POV

"You ready girls?" I can hear Mark yelling through the door. We are all going to a party on campus and Derek and Mark came to pick us up. Addison is putting the last touches to her make-up and I just have to put my heels on.

"Coming!" Addison yells as she walks to the door, her mascara still in her hand. She opens the door and walks back to the mirror. Derek and Mark walk in and Derek immediately comes over to me.

"You look gorgeous" He whispers in my ear before pressing a kiss to my neck. I slightly lean into his touch and smile.

"Thank you" I whisper back. I put my heels on and Addison finished her make-up. We are finally ready to leave.

The four of us walk across campus to the already loud party. People are crowding the house as we push our way inside. We all make ourselves comfortable by grabbing something to drink and part ways to find our friends.

----------------------------------------------------

We're all having a blast when someone opts to play a game of spin the bottle. Addison and I are immediately down but the boys need more convincing.

"Come on Der" I plead, putting my puppy dog eyes on. Addison tries the same with Mark and when he finally gives in, so does Derek. Addison and I squeal and pull them towards the big circle that formed on the ground. Someone takes an empty wine bottle and takes the first spin.

It lands one one of the girls opposite of him and they both crawl to the middle. The girl giggles before the guy puts his lips on hers and they kiss. The kiss quickly heat up while the crown cheers them on. They pull away out of breath and the girl's cheeks turn red. They crawl back to their place and the bottle spins again.

After a while neither Derek or me, or Addison or Mark had to kiss anyone. The bottle gets passed to me and it is my turn. I crawl to the middle of the circle and spin the bottle. The bottle slowly comes to a hold and the neck points towards...Addison?

There is a loud 'oooooh' from the crowd and somebody shouts "sixty second make-out!"

"You can spin again Mer" Mark says and passes me the bottle again. I take a look at Addison and she looks back at me before crawling towards the middle as well. I pull her closer by the collar of her shirt and she smirks down at me.

Curling her hand around my neck she puts her lips down on mine and pushes her tongue inside my mouth. I shove my hand into her hair and someone shouts to get a room. We pull away breathless and smirk at each other. We giggle and look over to the boys. Both their mouths hang wide open and there eyes are wide.

"I-Th-What....." Derek stutters and Mark seems to struggle with forming a sentence as well. Mark stands up and grabs Addison before pulling her away.

"That's enough partying for you" I hear him say before he disappears out of the house. Before I can turn around I can feel Derek picking my up and carrying me out as well.

"We're done for the day. I'm taking you home" He breathes clearly still in shock. He takes me over to Mark and Addison who are waiting for us.

"What the hell was that?!" Mark yells, addressing both me and Addison.

"What?" We ask innocently, giggling away.

"That very long, hot, porny kiss you just shared in front of the entire school?!" Derek answers.

"Oh that, it was nothing. Kinda liked it tho" Addison smirks and bashes her eyelashes innocently.

"You are one lucky guy Mark. Addison is a very good kisser." I grin before taking Addisons hand and walking off back home.

"God our girlfriends are crazy" Mark breathes.

"Crazy hot tho" Derek adds and Mark nods in agreement. "I don't think I'll ever get that image out of my head but I also don't know if I ever want to"

----------------------------------------------------------------

It's the next morning and I wake up to a pair of lips pressing small kisses to my cheek. I slowly open my eyes and turn around in the strong arms that are wrapped around my body.

"Hmmm" I hum and burry my head deeper in the broad chest.

"Good morning Mer. How you feeling?" Derek chuckles.

"Not so loud" I mumble. My head is pounding. I definitely had too much to drink last night.

Derek laughs and hands me some Advil and a bottle of water. I sit up straight and look over to Addison's bed. I can see Addison and Mark curled up together, still fast asleep. I take the medicine and drink some water before turning back to Derek.

"Good morning baby" I whisper and kiss him softly. "How are you feeling?"

"I am good. Little sleepy tho" He says and smiles.

"Yeah" I agree and yawn.

"So Mer, tell me" Derek starts. I look at him as he continues. "What the hell was that all about last night?"

"What?" I ask innocently even tho I know very well what he is talking about.

"You know...you... Addison"

"Ohh you meen the kissing. It was nothing special Derek. Get over it already" I grin and slap his chest.

"Well it didn't look like nothing." Derek mumbles but I can hear him.

"I was nothing, really. You know I only love you and besides, Addison is a girl and I don't fall for girls. It's just that girls like to experiment and the kissing part, it's just what best friends are for" I shrug.

Derek looks at me confusen. "What do you mean? It's not like I am going to kiss Mark just for fun"

"I know Der. It's different for girls. I can't explain it but it literally means nothing."

"Fine." Derek sighs. "It was very hot tho" Derek grins and pulls me on his lap. I am now straddling him as he looks deep in my eyes.

"Oh was it?" I tease.

"So hot" Derek whispers before pulling me in for a long, passionate kiss.

*Sooo my exams are finally over so expect a lot more updates from now one. I can use the inspiration tho so feel free to dm me or comment on the story.  Thanks for sticking around ❤️*