23.

Meredith's POV

It's late at night and I am sitting in Derek's dorm alone. Mark is over at mine and Derek is out to hang out with his friends. I think they went to some party or something. I'm sitting on Derek's bed in the dark, reading a book.

I turn over another page as the door flings open and Derek stumbles in. It's clear that he is absolutely shit-faced drunk. I watch him struggle to take off his shoes and then give up, flinging them off of his feet.

"You okey baby?" I call out.

He screams. I scream. He screams again. I scream again. "Why are you screaming?!" I scream.

"You scared me! Who sits in the dark like that, you psycho!" He presses a hand to his chest, trying to calm down his racing heartbeat.

"How much have you had to drink?" I ask him as he stumbles over and falls on top of me, sighing dramatically. He lifts his head off my chest and pinches his index finger and thumb together.

"This much. I'm such a wightleight"

"You mean lightweight?" I chuckle. He signs and roll his eyes, clearly thinking I'm the idiot here.

"Miss me while I was gone?" He asks, staring into my eyes. He grins when I nod and he point to his lips. "Kiss, baby?"

I press a soft kiss to his lips and then he lifts my sweater and hides underneath, his face pressed against my stomach. "This is my favouritest place ever. Right here. I just want to stay here for ever and ever." He says, his voice muffled by the fabric of my sweater. He kisses my stomach and my heart melts. He is the cutest drunk ever. "Love me forever baby?"

"Always" I smile. He makes it too easy to love him.

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Good morning sleepyhead" I grin and run my hand through his thick, dark curls. I press a soft kiss to his temple and feel him stir underneath me.

"Ughhhh" He groans which brings a smile to my face. "Too loud." He groans.

"Come one. If you can be all tough and strong at night you can also be a man in the morning" I giggle, laying my full body weight on his torso.

"Ohh Mer" He breaths, clearly having a hard time with the extra weight on top of him. "Please...sleep"

"Come one. I am going to take a shower and then we're going out for the day. We are both free today and the weather is beautiful."

Derek whips his head around, facing her. He slightly winces at the sudden movement but a smirk appears on his face. "Shower huh? I could use a shower too." He says with a dirty look in his eyes.

"Oh is that so mister Shepherd?" I tease. I crawl off of him and pull his shirt I'm wearing over my head. I am now standing in front of him half naked, the only thing left on me being my red laced panties. I can feel Derek's eyes roaming over my body as I walk towards his closet. I take his robe out and wrap it around my almost naked body.

"You coming'?"

Without any hesitation Derek grabs two towels and some soap and we are off to the showers. Lucky for us the showers are empty so I sneak in the men's bathroom and we hurry inside and close the stall.

Derek attacks my lips with his. His robe drops off my body. Derek catches it so it doesn't fall on the dirty floor and hangs it on a hook on the wall. I move my hands to the hem of his shirt and pull it over his head. His perfect blue eyes shine as they lock with mine. He takes another second to look at me before going back to my lips. He pulls his shorts and boxers off and I do the same to my panties. Derek lifts me up in his arms and my legs wrap around his body. He moves us under the shower head and turns the water on.

"Oh Der" I moan as he nibbles on my earlobe. He knows that's my weak spot and he loves to take advantage of that. I can feel his throbbing member poking my ass and I grin. I reach my hand down and place him at my dripping entrance. I slide down on him, earning a deep groan as he starts pumping in and out of me. He shoves me up again the wall and puts his hand on the wall behind my head to protect it from hitting the wall. His other arm keeps me up against it.

"God Mer" He moans as he keeps thrusting. "Ohhhh"

"Der...Derek...I'm..." I moan. I can feel my wall tighten around his large manhood and I know I can't hold back any longer. I moan loudly as my juices spill down his delicious cock. He slows his thrusts down slightly so I can come down from my high before picking up his pace again.

After some time I can feel myself getting close again. "Der...I'm cummingggg...againnn" I scream as he keeps thrusting his big length inside me.

"I'd okey Mer. Cum for me. Cum for me baby" Derek whispers in my ear. I am trying to hold back to give hime some pleasure but when he tells me he is close as well I let go, releasing all over him again. He follows quickly after and he shoots his hot, sticky load deep inside me.

"Oh Mer" He breathes, trying to get his breath back. "That was..."

"So good"

"Amazing, thank you baby"

"I love you Der."

"I love you too Mer." Derek smiles and hands me a towel before wrapping one around himself. "Let's go. I have an amazing idea for today"

-----------------------------------------------------------

No One's POV

The happy couple is walking outside in the park, hand in hand. It's a beautiful sunny day outside so they left their jackets at home. They are walking towards one of the ice cream shops nearby. Derek wants to orders them some ice cream and they walk over to a nice spot in the grass. They sit down and enjoy their ice cream while the sun shines on their face.

"Der?" Meredith asks, lifting her head from his shoulder.

"Yes, love?"

Butterflies form in Meredith's stomach as she listens to his words. She can't help the smile forming on her face. "What are you going to do for spring break?"

"I don't know. I was thinking of going back home." Derek says while staring in the distance. It has been a while sinds he saw his family, except for Mark of course. "What about you?"

"I... no plans. Probably staying on campus or something. I really don't want to go home and visit my mom"

"Wh don't you come with me? I would love to bring you and I am sure mom wouldn't mind. She already loves you and the rest of the family does too."

"Really?" Meredith's face lits up. She would love to spend the break with her boyfriend and his family. She likes his family a lot and being away from Derek for so long...

"Yes, really. I couldn't spent the entire spring break without seeing you anyway." He chuckles.

"Okey fine. I will come but under one condition." She smirks.

"And what might that be?" Derek smirks back, string in her eyes.

"You call me 'love' more often." She giggles.

"Of course, love" Derek smiles and presses a kiss to her temple. "So it's settled then. I was thinking of leaving right after school next Friday. Does that work for you?"

"Yeah that works. I am already excited. I like your family a lot and I can't wait to spent time with you."

"They like you too. Sometimes I think they love you more than they love me. And I can't wait to spent time with you either."

*Hope you liked it🥰. Always open for suggestions / ideas / etc.

I think it's a pretty cute chapter. Thanks for reading!*