7.

Derek's POV

It's a little past 8 and I grab all my books to go over to Meredith's. I knock on her door and she opens. She is wearing grey sweatpants and an oversized t-shirt. Her hear is up in a messy bun and she has some light make-up on. She looks like she just got out of bed but god she is hot.

Hot? I mean she is... but hot?! I can feel my cheeks getting warm but I have to shake this thought out of my head.

"Hey" She smiles, welcoming me in. "Sit down, Addison is out so you can take her chair."

"Thank you" I smile and roll Addisons chair over to Meredith's desk. We sit down next to each other and Meredith flips the textbook open. The room is dark with only a light on on on the desk.

"Are there any particular parts you don't understand?" She asks while looking up the chapters we need to know for the upcoming test.

"Yeah I can't seem to get the human anatomy in my head. All these bones..." I sigh.

"Derek, that's like the whole test" She giggles.

"Yes I guess it is. Do you now see how bad I need your help?" I chuckle.

"Let's waist no more time than" She smiles and we get to work.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

After a long hour we are far due for a study break. We have been over the whole human body twice but I still can't remember most part. God I am going to fail this test... I roll my chair back and lean backwards, letting out a deep sigh.

"Are you hungry?" I ask Meredith. She looks at me and nods.

"Yes, please. I'm starving."

"I have some noodles in my room, if you want" I offer. I know it isn't much but I don't want to walk all the way to the store.

"Sounds good. I'll boil some water" She smiles and stands up. She walks to her small kettle and and plugs it in. The water starts to boil and I go and get two packets of instant noodles. When I come back the water is boiled and Meredith is holding two bowls and spoons. She smiles and I pore the content of the packets in the bowls. We let them soak for a while before eating them.

After the snack we continue studying. "So what have you remembered?" Meredith asks serious.

"Uhmm" I chuckle "Not much to be honest..." I sigh. "God why can't I just remember this like you?!" I get frustrated.

"Calm down Derek" Meredith strokes my arm. "We will get it right eventually. We will just work on it until you are flawless."

"Thank you" I say looking into her eyes. We stare into each others eyes. They look so green, so innocent, so beautiful. I have a hart time pulling my eyes away from hers but it have to.

"Y-yes... we should continue" She breathes while looking back at the textbooks spread over the desk.

She tries to teach and explain it about a dozen times but I still don't get it. I keep forgetting most of the parts and I am getting heavily frustrated.

"Come here" Meredith whispers and stands up. She takes my hand and pulls me to my feet. I look at her confused but she just smiles.

"Trust me" She says in a low voice. She takes my hand and moves it to her upper arm. "What bone does this consists of?" She asks while moving my hand up and down her upper arm.

"Humerus" I whisper back.

"That's right. And what about this?" She asks while moving my hand down to her lower arm.

"Radius and Ulna" I say in a low voice.

"Correct again. See you're doing just fine" She smiles. "What about here?" She asks while moving both my hands onto her perfect hips.

My heart starts to beat faster and my breathing becomes heavier. "Pelvic bones" I breathe.

"And here?" She moves my hands down to her upper legs. My fingertips lightly caress her butt. It's probably too light for her to notice but I certainly do.

"Femur" I whisper, barely able to het the word out. My heart is beating heavily in my chest.

"And what about here?"

"Tibia and..." I whisper. I can't seem to remember the other bone.

"Fibula" Meredith whispers. We are standing mere inches from each other. I can feel her warm breath against my chest.

"Right. Fibula" I repeat.

She smiles and moves my hands back up. She places them on her shoulders. "You're doing very good Derek" She smiles. "Do you remember these?" She asks, referring to her shoulders.

"Of course. The clavicle or collar bone" I smile proudly.

"Good, very good." She smiles. She places my left hand on the side of her face. I cup her face with my whole and and she leans even closer to me. Her lips are now right next to my ear. I can feel her hot breath in my ear.

"And what about here?" She whispers. The feeling of her soft vibrations agains my ear make my heart skip a beat.

"I...The...skull" I breathe.

"Is that right?" She asks looking in my eyes. Her face is directly in front of mine. The green of her eyes are beautifully shown in the soft light filling the room.

"That's right" I whisper back. The tension in the room is almost unbearable. She leans closer to me and I automatically lean in as well. I close my eyes and our lips touch. Her soft, sweet lips are covering mine and I cup her face with my hand. Her hands move around my neck and a small moan escapes her mouth. She slightly opens her mouth, inviting me in, and I push my tongue inside her tiny mouth. We explore each other's mouth with our tongues. We keep moaning inside each others mouth. We keep kissing until we run out of breath and pull away.

We are both heavily panting, trying to catch our air from the heated and passionate kiss we just shared. I have dreams about this moment multiple times but I never imagined it being this good. This sweet. This amazing.

"That was..." Meredith pants.

"Amazing" I finish, looking into her now sparkling eyes.

"It really was" She smiles softly and leans up again. She pecks my lips. She lingers a little longer before pulling away.

I smile widely. "God...It really was" I smile so wide she must think I'm some kind of freak.

Meredith giggles and hides her face. She is turning all red and it is so cute.

"You're cute" I smile genuinely.

She keeps hiding her face and giggling. "Thank you"

"No, thank you. For toning. I will definitely remember this" I smirk. Meredith stops hiding her face from me and smiles.

"I will too" She smiles. She leads me to her door and opens it. "I'll see you tomorrow" She whispers before capturing my lips once again. I wrap my arms around her waist.

"Yeah" I breath "See you tomorrow."

*Thank you for following this story. I will keep updating and writing along the way so if you have any suggestions or wishes let me know!*