4.

Derek's POV

"Good morning" I whisper. I can feel Meredith stirring on my chest. She slowly opens her eyes and quickly slides off of me.

"I'm sorry." She blushes. "Good morning"

"It's okey." I chuckle. She's cute when she's nervous.

Cute, Derek? Cute? You can't fall for this girl. You barely know her. You know close to nothing about her...

"Thank you for staying" Meredith interrupts my thoughts.

"No problem, really" I smile and get out of bed. I turn around and all of a sudden af figure sits straight up in the other bed. I jump and quickly turn the lights on.

"Well good morning" Addison smirks. "Who do we have here?"

"This is Derek. Derek, meet the famous Addison."  Meredith says.

"Famous?" Addison asks confused.

"Derek is Mark's roommate" Meredith grins while raising her eyebrows. Addison turns Bert red and avoids my eyes.

"Right. Okey well nice to meet you." She stammers. Meredith and I laugh and I say my goodbyes to the girls. My eyes linger for a little longer on Meredith but I catch myself and quickly leave their dorm.

I go across the hall and am met with Mark.

"Well hello. Hoe Nice of you to finally show up." He smirks.

I roll my eyes and grab my stuff to take a shower.

"Aren't you going to tell me where you've been?"

"Nope" I smile, teasing him.

"Ah come one Shep. Tell me something, anything."

"Why?"

"Because I'm your best friend! You're supposed to tell me these things" he exclaims.

I roll my eyes again.

"Come one. Tell me one thing. What's she any good?" He grins widely.

"Mark!" I exclaim. "And to answer the question. I wouldn't know."

"You don't know? Wh-" he asks confused before a light goes on inside his head. "What?! You didn't have sex?"

"No we didn't."

"But you did spent the night"

"Yes I did..."

"God Shep. That's messed up..."

"Shut up Mark. You don't know the whole story."

"So tell me..."

"No. It's not my story to tell. I'm sorry. I am going to take a shower now." I say before walking out the door.

*meanwhile in the girls dorm*

Meredith's POV

"So..." Addison starts. "How was the sex?"

I look confused. "What?"

"The sex with Derek. How what's it?"

"We didn't have sex Addie."

"Huh?" She asks confused. "Than what was he doing in your bed?"

"Sleeping? We were sleeping"

"And no sex?"

"No sex" I confirm.

"But why? Did he back out?"

"What, no! Sex with Derek was the last thing I was thinking about last night."

"But how did you eng up cuddling in your bed than?" Addie asks still confused.

"Well... something happened at the party" I sigh. A tear is forming in my eyes as soon as the memories of last night come floating back in my mind.

"What? What happened?" Addison asks concerned now more than confused.

I take a deep sigh and start the story. It's better to talk about it with someone than to keep it for myself and let it eat me from the inside.

"So as you know I went to a part with Derek. We were having a great time dancing, drinking and talking when I had to go to the toilet. I went by myself and when I left the bathroom somebody pushed me back inside. It was a sophomore from the football team. He pushed me agains the wall and started to kiss and touch me. I tried to fight him off of me. I begged him to stop but it was no use." I am crying again.

Addison comes over to me and embraces me in a tight hug. "Oh Mer. I'm so sorry that happened to you"

I wipe my tears away and continue. "I had no fight left in me so I embraced myself for what was about to come. He was so close to entering me when his body falls off of me. I opens my eyes again and I saw Derek. He punched the guy and saved me. He brought me home and I asked him to stay. I could sleep so I asked him is he could come in bed with me so he did. He held me while I cried some more and eventually fell asleep.

Addisons eyes are wide. She can't believe what I just told her. "Mer..." she starts but I cut her off.

"I know. Thank you"

"I am so sorry I want there for you" Addison says. I can see she feels guilty.

"It's not your fault Addie. You're here now. And I had Derek so I wasn't alone."

Addison keeps me into a tight embrace and we stay like that for a little longer. Her presence calms me. I am glad I told her about this. I had to tell someone about it, besides Derek of course.

——————————————
I am on my way towards my much needed shower. After the party I didn't have the chance to and I feel dirty, disgusting. I am almost there when the door to the boys bathroom opens and my heart drops. Ian.

"Hello Meredith" he starts. I just stand there, frozen. I can't talk or move. He comes closer to me but then I hear a familiar voice behind him.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you" the voice say's angrily.

"Oh Derek, hi. Didn't see you there" Ian chuckles nervously. He turns around and quickly walks away.

I take a deep sigh and look at Derek. I look at him and he just nods. "Thank you" I mouth before I head into the showers.

After I washed all the dirt from the part off of me I get dressed and walk out the bathroom back to my dorm. I am about to open the door as I turn around and knock on the door on the opposite side of the hallway instead.

Derek opens the door and a smile appears on his face. "Hey. Are you okey?"

"Yes, thanks to you. Thank you for stepping in. Feels like you keep saving me lately." I chuckle.

"My pleasure" he smiles back.

"Anyway. I wanted to ask you if you wanted to have dinner tonight. And Mark as well actually. I thought maybe we can grab dinner with the four of us. But if you already have plans or if you don't want to... that's okey too." I ramble.

Derek just laughs and let's me finish. "Would love to." He says with a smile.

"Good. We'll see you two tonight then" I smile and turn around into my own dorm.