9.

Meredith's POV

Addison and I are walking back from class. After a long school week we are both exhausted. It's finally Friday and we ordered dinner and picked it up on the way home. We enter our building and walk down the hall. We are almost at our dorm when we see two handsome, tall men standing in front of their dorm.

"Hey!" We both greet them. They turn around and a smile appears on their faces.

"Hey Grey" He says before turning to Addison. "Hey Addie" He says with a smirk on his face.

"Hey Mark" I sigh and leave the two alone. I turn towards Derek. "Hey you..."

"Hey" He breathes.

"How is your face?" I say as I move my hand up and place it on the side of his face, just near the cut.

"It's fine. I wanted to changed the bandages on my hand and my face but I couldn't find any. I did take a look this morning and it looks better. Not good yet but at least better." He smiles.

"Of course. I have some more if you want. Maybe it's better if we change them because they have been on there for a couple of days now."

"Yeah I think thats for the best." He looks over to Mark who is now feeling Addison up in the hallway. Addison is pressed up against the wall and their kiss heated up minutes ago. "Mark" He says. "Mark!" He tries again.

"Addison!" I try helping him. "Addie, Derek and I are going to go inside our dorm. We'll see you" I say.

"Whatever" Addison mumbles in between kisses. Mark picks her up and moves the two of them inside Derek and Mark's dorm.

"Guess we won't see them for the rest of the evening" I chuckle and Derek chuckles along with me.

We get inside my dorm and Derek takes a seat on my bed. I gather the bandages and some cream and walk up to him. I stand between his legs and I carefully and slowly take the bandage on his cheek off.

"Ahhh" He winces.

I look him in the eyes and smile. "It can't hurt too bad. I was very careful" I chuckle.

"It still hurts" He pouts. He's cute when he pouts...

"Here, does this help?" I smile as I press a light kiss on his injured cheek.

"A little" He mumbles, still pouting.

"Good." I smirk. "If your hand hurts I might just help you again."

He looks at me with a mischievous grin. "You know, now you mention it, it does hurt" He looks down at his hand and back up to me.

I shake my head and quickly bandage his face back up. I now turn my attention to his hand. I take the bandage off and take a good look at his swollen, dark purple hand.

"Derek this doesn't look so good" I whisper. "I think you should go and let a doctor check it out"

"No it should be fine. I don't want to go to the doctor" He says kind of nervously.

"Why? Are you scared of the doctor?" I chuckle playfully.

"I-Wh-No... okey maybe" He sighs. He looks up at me embarrassed.

"Oh, sorry. It's okey Derek. But I still think you should let it get checked out."

"But why? It will heal eventually, right?"

"You know what? I'll make you a deal. I have to go to the hospital to get my cast taken off in a week. If your hand is still looking that bad you are going to come with me and you will see a doctor. Okey?"