27.

No one's POV

"Good morning baby" Derek whispers as he kisses Meredith's nose. 

"Morning" Meredith mumbles.

"And good morning to you too baby" Derek leans down and presses a kiss on Meredith's bare stomach. 

"Der stop. That's not funny" Meredith says as she pushes his head away. 

"A little funny?" he asks playfully. 

"No" Meredith sigs and rolls her eyes. She looks at him and presses a soft kiss on his lips. "Maybe a little" She whispers. 

"What do you want to do today?" Derek asks as he pulls Meredith on his lap, wrapping the blanket tighter around them. 

"I don't know. I am just fine with whatever, really" She shrugs. 

"I know!" Derek smirks.

"What?" Meredith asks curiously.

 "You'll see soon." He grins. He slips out from under Meredith and heads to the shower. He jumps in and quickly washes off before drying off and getting dressed. Meredith does the same and before they know it they are heading out of the house. 

Derek takes Meredith's hand and guides her over to the garage in the backyard. "What are we doing here?" Meredith asks.

"You'll see" Derek smiles as he pulls on the old, wooden door. 

Meredith's POV

Derek opens the door and a big structure covered by a large rag is revealed. Derek walks up to it and pulls the cover off which causes dust float around in the air. The Royal Enfield Classic 500  is revealed, a beautiful black and gold-colored motorcycle. 

(The motorcycle)

(The motorcycle)

Derek smiles wide as he walks up to it and takes a seat. "This" Derek breathes. "This is my motorcycle. I thought I would take you out and drive us around. It's a beautiful day to do so." 

"Derek!" I exclaim. I always wanted to ride on a motorcycle. I take a seat behind him and snuggle in his back. "You just got a whole lot sexier" I whisper in his ear. 

"I'll take that as a yes?" He chuckles. 

"Hmhh" I hum, still snuggled up to him. 

"Alright. Let's get the helmets from inside and then we can go." 

I sprint inside and Derek quickly follows. He laughs at my enthusiasm as I take the helmet out of his hands and plop it on my head. He adjusts the strap before putting his own helmet on and leading me outside, back to the motorcycle. He starts it and takes a seat before taking my hand and helping me on. I wrap my arms around him tightly and kiss his back. He takes my hand and kisses it softly before driving off. 

-----------------------------------------------------------

After driving around for a little while Derek stops at the edge of a small forest. He puts the motor on the stand and helps me jump off. He takes his helmet off and steps off the motorcycle as well.