25.

*Let's just pretend The Clash is still together and that they are all still alive for this story."

"Hey Der!" Meredith exclaims excitedly as she walks outside into the backyard. Derek is sitting in the swing chair under the veranda while nursing a cup of tea.

"Hey Mer. When did you get back?" Derek smiles while pulling Meredith down for a kiss. Meredith went out to take some time for herself. They were both due for some time alone so Meredith went downtown and Derek stayed at the house.

"Just now. Look, Derek. I have something for you." Meredith smiles enthusiastically. She is holding onto something behind her back.

"And what might that be?" Derek asks very curious.

"Close your eyes" She giggles.

Derek closes his eyes and Meredith places the objects form behind her back into his hands. Derek opens his eyes and can't believe what he sees. He is holding two festival tickets for tomorrow. He has wanted to go for ages but the tickets were sold out. It's a huge festival and his favorite band, 'The Clash', is playing.

"Mer" He breaths before pulling her down in his lap and covering her face and neck with kisses. "I-Thank you. When did you... how did you?" Derek stutters. "I bought the tickets a long time ago and decided to surprise you with them one day. I know how badly you wanted to go and It did me kind of good when you were bummed out when they were sold out. In that moment I knew the tickets would be an even bigger surprise.

"Thank you so much Mer. I love you so much." Derek smiles and buries his face in her hair, trying to keep himself from crying. "But what do I owe this to?"

"I love you too Der, so much." Meredith says as she cups his face in her left hand. "I just wanted to give you something in exchange for all the things you do for me. You are so amazing and caring and sweet and I just wanted to do something for you in return. Oh and you are also incredibly hot" Meredith smirks.

"Oh is that so?" Derek smirks and lifts Meredith up. He carries her inside and places her on the kitchen counter. He stands between her legs and pulls her closer to him. He kisses her lips passionately, deepening it after a few seconds. Meredith's tongue glides over his bottom lip and he gladly parts them, letting her tongue in. They explore each others mouthes and their tongues fight for power. They moan in each others mouths as the kiss continues. They have to pull away for air a few times but continue kissing shortly after.

Their hands roam over each others bodies and start undressing each other. Derek pulls Meredith's top over her head and unclasps her bra. Her boobs fall out and slightly bounce right in front of his face. His eyes fill with desire and he licks his lips before attacking her left nipple. He takes it in his mouth and gently nibbles and sucks on it while he uses his right hand to massage her other boob. He switches so he is now sucking on her right boob. Her boobs are so perfect he thinks by himself.

Meanwhile Meredith unbuttons his button-up shirt and lets it fall off his shoulders. His perfectly toned chest and abdomen is revealed which turns her on even more. Her hands roam all over his muscles and she moans at the sensations Derek's actions send through her body.

They proceed in various rounds of lovemaking. Derek brings Meredith to multiple orgasms and visa versa. They move from the kitchen to the living room, to the hallway and eventually they end up in the study leaving a dirty sex trail all over the house.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mer, Mer, Mer, Mer, Mer, Mer, Mer, Mer," Derek says in between kisses. He is kissing all over Meredith's face trying to wake her up. Today is the day of the festival and Derek is beyond excited. He has been awake sinds 7am this morning but decided to wait until 9am before waking Meredith up. Now it is exactly 9am and he can't wait any longer.