20.

No One's POV

"Good morning baby" Derek whispers in Meredith's ear. They slept in Meredith's bed last night . It's been a few weeks since the accident and luckily everything and everybody is back to normal. Everyone healed up nicely and is healthy.

"Mmmmm" Meredith grumbles and buries her face deeper in her pillow.

"I have to go. I have to be at the field in 30 minuter" Derek whispers and presses a kiss on her cheek.

"No...stay, sleep" She mumbles and pulls Derek back down.

"Mer I have to go. You're coming to the game right?"

"Yeah" She sighs and Derek chuckles.

"I was going ask you if you wanted to come with me right now but I think I better let you sleep some more." He smiles

"You better" Meredith mumbles and clutches the blankets tightly.

"Alright. I'll see you there. I love you."

"I love you too. Good luck" Meredith smiles at him and reaches up to give him a final good luck kiss.

---------------------------------------------------------

It's an hour later and Meredith is showered and dressed. She is ready to go to her boyfriends game and now she's just waiting for Addison. Her and Mark have started dating recently, finally, and Mark is also playing in the game tonight.

"You ready?" Addison says as she leaves the dorm.

"Yes, let's go and stare at our hot and sweaty boyfriends all evening." Meredith smirks and they walk off.

It's a short walk to the football field on campus and when they arrive the stands are already filling up with people. The cheerleaders are performing and the school band is playing at their best. Soon they found two seats with perfect view on the whole field. The commentator announces both teams and they come running on the field. Derek is up front because he is the quarterback and Mark is right behind him. The crowd goes wild as they enter the field and take their positions. The referee blows his whistle and the game starts.

After watching the game for a while it's almost coming to an end. Mark and Derek's team are two points behind but Mark has the ball and is sprinting towards the end zone. He gets tackled but right before he hits the ground he tosses the bal up in the air and Derek catches it. He continues running and eventually he scores a touch down. The crowd goes wild and Meredith and Addison jump up. They clap their hands hard and cheer along with the rest.

"WOOOO Derekkk!!" Meredith yells and she can see him looking for her in the stands. She waves her hands at him and he finally catches her eyes. He blows a kiss to her and grins mischievously before making a heart with his hands.

"God he is so dreamy" Addison sighs.

"I know." Meredith grins and blows a kiss back.

The buzzer goes and the game is over, they won. Everybody is allowed to enter the field and Addison and Meredith immediately search for their boyfriends.

"Mark!" Addison yells and runs up to him. They embrace in a tight hug and Mark kisses her passionately before they walk off together to god knows where.

"Derek!"

"Mer!" Derek smiles widely and takes Meredith in his arms. He lifts her up and wraps her legs around his waist. His sweaty body is pressed against her tiny body. "Mer I did it! I scored the winning touch down!"

"Yes you did baby" Meredith smiles proudly before pressing her lips on his. Her hands move through his sweaty curls. "I am very proud of you baby"

"Thank you Mer. I love you so much"