8.

Meredith's POV

"You're looking awfully flustered" Addison laughs. She just walked is right after Derek left. I don't think she saw him leave but I think she has her suspicions.

"I do not!"

"You do too!"

"Do not!" I exclaim.

"Alright, you can kid yourself all you want but the evidence is written all over your face." She laughs. I burry my face in my pillow and giggle. "You can also just tell me and I will stop teasing you about it?" She shrugs.

"There is nothing to tell!" I giggle...

"Meredith..." She grins

"Really! Absolutely nothing to tell"

"Meredith..." She grins again.

"Alright fine! But you are not allowed to make a face in any way"

"Okey..." Addison agrees but looks confused.

"So Derek came over to study for Biology tonight and we were studying the bones in the human body but he was having a hard time to remember and one thing led to another and then before I know it my lips were on his and I kissed him, hard..." I ramble.

Addisons eyes go wide but she quickly remembers our agreement and just nods. "Alright" Is all she has to say and crawls under the covers. I look at her confused. Was she really not going to say anything? I lay down in bed and try to go to sleep. I keep thinking about Derek and about the steaming hot kiss we shared. I keep thinking about kissing him senseless the next time we are alone... I eventually fall asleep dreaming about Derek, of course.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Derek's POV

"Hey" I say as soon as I enter my own dorm. Mark is on his bed reading in one of his textbooks.

"Hey" He looks at me. "Where are you coming from?"

"I studied for my test"

"Must be one hot test" He smirks.

"What?" I look at him confused.

"You're looking awfully flushed there Shep" He grins.

"Wh-I do not!" I exclaim. I quickly walk over to the mirror and take a look at myself. I frown. I indeed look a little flushed. God what this girl does to me...

"So. Is it a really hot test or was there something different or someone different... Perhaps a particular blond green-eyed..." He smirks before I cut him off.

"Shut up" I roll my eyes and toss my things on my desk. I kick my shoes off and change into some sweats. I crawl under the blankets and grab a book. I start reading but after one page I can feel Mark's eyes burning a hole in me. "What?" I ask, looking at him.

"So really, nothing has happened between you and Meredith? You have spent practically every day together since you two met and you have never been happier. You practically dragged her to the hospital when she broke her ankle and you have been taking care of her ever since. I see how you get when you are around her. Hell even when you just talk about her" Mark says.

"I...We..." I stammer.

"Yes..." Mark raises his eyebrows and gestures with his hand to carry on.

"We kissed" I whisper, looking away from him.

"You kissed! Good job Shep, you finally manned up and went for it" He smiles widely. "Why are you so secretive about it. If I was you I would scream it at the top of my lungs."