13.

"Ohhh.... Oh Der.... Derek!" Meredith moans. It's 9am on a Saturday morning. They are currently in the men's bathroom which is shared with the whole floor. They are locked up in one of the shower stalls and Derek is kissing Meredith absolutely senseless. His hot, slippery, talented long roams all over her body. Her neck, jawline, lips, chest and breast all get attacked by his juicy lips. 

"Oh Mer.... You taste so good....sooo good baby." He murmurs against her skin. The vibrations send shocks through Meredith's body. 

Derek moans against her skin while slowly making his way down. He reaches her throbbing, swollen clit and soaking wet center. He smiles to himself, taking in the beautiful sight in front of him. He gently places his lips on het mound and gently starts sucking. He leaves dark purple marks on it. He moves down to her swollen clil. He gently sucks, licks, flicks and nips the sensitive bundle of nerves. 

"Ohhhh goddddd.... Derekkkk" Meredith moans loudly. Her hands are tangled up in Derek's wet hair and she leans her entire body weight on him. 

"That's it mer" He whispers against her center. He licks her lips up and down before thrusting his talented hot tongue inside of her. He tastes her sweet juices as he keeps thrusting, eating her out completely. 

"Derek.....fuckkkk...." Meredith breathes. "I...I'm....cummingggg!!!" Meredith screams paying no attention  to the fact everybody could hear them. 

"That's it Mer.....cum for me.....cum for Derek" He whispers. He feels her walls tightening around his tongue and before he knows it her sweet juices squirt into his welcoming mouth. He swallows every single drop and licks her clean. 

"God Der.... you are so gooddd. So fucking good" Meredith breaths, trying to catch her breath. 

"Is that right?" Derek smirks. Before Meredith can catch her breath and can ride her orgasm out Derek slides his big, throbbing cock into her. 

Meredith whimpers but after a few second she adjusts to his big size and Derek starts slowly thrusting in and out of her. He places his hands on her thighs and lifts her up. Her long, slender legs wrap around his waist and he pushes her up against the wall. He places one of his hands against the wall for support and he uses the other one to hold Meredith in place. 

"Ohhhh....Derekkkkk....Fuckkk!!!" Meredith moans loudly. "Fuckkkk....You Derekkkk" 

"Oh god Merr... You are so.....fuckinggg tight babyyyy...." Derek screams while speeding his thrusts up. He is now pumping into her with a high speed, his balls clapping against her skin. The tip of his cock is hitting her cervix and Meredith's legs go weak. 

"Der...I'm cumming!!" Meredith breaths before violently squirting her got cum down his dick. Meredith bites down on his shoulder to muffle the screams but it is little use. 

"I'm right behind!" Derek pants. He also tries to muffle his screams as his hot cum spills deep inside of Meredith. Derek slows his thrusts down to let them both ride out their highs before lifting Meredith off of him and placing her down on her own two feet. 

"Don't let go....can't stand" Meredith smirks while looking at her trembling leg. Derek softly runs his hand up and down, making the trembling stop. He lets go of Meredith and smiles. 

"Thank you" He says. They step out of the shower and wrap a towel around their bodies. They look around to see if anyone was in the bathroom but to their relief nobody was there. They dry off and get dressed before walking back to their dorm. They walk hand in hand both with a sex glow on their face. 

--------------------------------------------------------------

They are in bed. After their little shower adventure they were both tired. Now Derek is laying sprawled out in Meredith's bed while she is laying half on top of her. Her hair, silky soft from the conditioner, is draped over Derek's chest while her ear rests right over his hart. Derek's arm is wrapped around the tiny frame of his girlfriend and Meredith's legs are tangled up in Derek's.

"Mer..." Derek whispers.

"Yeah?" Meredith mumbles back. 

"Are you okey?" 

"Perfect." Meredith smiles. She cuddles deeper in his chest. 

"Are you sure? The phone call from yesterday morning sounded pretty intense... You haven't really acted like yourself ever since." Derek asks concerned. He lightly strokes her hair and looks down at her head, which is resting on his chest. 

Ever since yesterday morning Derek noticed a change in Meredith's behavior. He didn't ask her about the call right away. He didn't want to push Meredith but he had kinda hoped she would come to him herself. For help or comfort maybe... Meredith looked sad and like her mind was working over hours so he decided to ask her about it. 

"I-it's fine Der. It was just my mom..." 

"You know you can talk to me, right?" 

"Yes I know. But it's just my mom. It is how she is and I normally don't let it get to me but the things she said last night... it hurt me."

"You can tell me if you want. If you don't, that okey too." Derek says softly. 

After some consideration and hesitation Meredith decided to speak up. She took a deep breath and placed her hand on his abdomen. "I... My mom is... difficult. She is a surgeon and she was rarely home. I was raised my nanny's but mostly I raised myself. I sometimes even feel like she didn't want a kid." 

"Oh Mer..." Is the only thing Derek managed to get out. He couldn't believe the things Meredith just told him. His mother was way different. She was always there for him, no matter what. She cared so much and did everything is her power to give him and his sisters the best life possible. 

"My mother always strives perfection and she wants to be extraordinarily. She doesn't want to be associated with failure or 'normal' so I have to be extraordinarily as well. The call was about the grade I got for Biology." Meredith sighs. Tears have formed in her eyes and a few have spilled on Derek's bare chest. 

"You scored an A, right?" 

"Yes, I did. But it was still not to my mother's liking. According to her I need to do better. She told me I was just and ordinary person and that she raised me to be extraordinary. She screamed about how disappointed she was in me and how she was ashamed of me." 

Tears are now streaming down her cheeks onto Derek's chest. He can feel her warm tears on his skin and cuddles her closer to him. "Meredith, baby. You're not ordinary. You are everything but ordinary. You are the most kind, caring, amazing and most beautiful girl I've ever met. And not to forget mind-blowing in bed" Derek smirks. He wins a small giggle from her. "You are a good person and your mother is an absolute fool if she doesn't see that. You are amazing and I am so honored and thankful to call you my girlfriend." Derek slightly lifts Meredith's head up before kissing her softly and lovingly. He then rolls over and spoons her, holding her tiny, fragile and sad body close to him. 

Meredith relaxes under his touch. She is glad she finally told someone about the things her mother does to her. She is happy Derek reacted the way he did. She tries to forget about everything and to just enjoy Derek's presence and touch.