🍭 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣 🍭

*alcohol consumption*

Jailen

"It's next month on the 17th," My brother's voice echoed from the speaker of my phone as I curled my hair, "You still coming right?"

"Of course, you know I wouldn't miss your graduation," I said, concentrating on my reflection.

"Mom doesn't think you're coming," he laughed and I rolled my eyes.

"Why?" Once I was satisfied with my hair, I shut the curling iron off and put it on the counter before I grabbed my phone and walked out of the bathroom.

I shuffled into the living room, pulling my dress down over my ass once again. It was the only one I had in my wardrobe and it was from years ago when I was smaller. I didn't go anywhere, I didn't have any friends, so I had no reason to buy new clothes.

It was sheer, my black panties completely visible underneath along with the silver belly ring I'd changed to match with the rest of my cheap jewelry. I decided against a bra, mainly because I didn't have one that matched and I was hoping I wouldn't end up flashing a nipple at some poor old lady.

"'Cause you haven't called her."

I huffed, "I hope she isn't holding her breath." My brother cackled and I smiled, plopping down on my bed and glancing at the clock. It was ten minutes until 8 and my nerves were bad again. I cleared my throat, "I gotta go, Jason."

"Where you going?" He asked, his big brother instincts taking over just that quick.

"Out," I said as I applied a thin coat of lip gloss.

He scoffed, "With who?"

"God, you're fucking nosey."

"You going with out with that Styles dude, right?" He snickered and I froze.

"What? How- How the hell do you know about him?" This didn't help my nerves at all. I felt lightheaded.

"You haven't seen the articles? They're everywhere. Do you ever check your social media?" He rambled, "I gotta say, I'm impressed. You're dating a literal billionaire, is he coming with you next month?"

"What article? What the hell are you talking about, Jason?" I snapped, unable to control the way my stomach churned, "Send me the link, NOW!"

"God damn, no need to be snappy. One second," Jason grumbled and within seconds, my phone buzzed.

I clicked the link immediately and I felt all the blood drain from my face.

DID BILLIONAIRE PLAYBOY, HARRY STYLES, FINALLY DECIDE TO SETTLE DOWN?
Styles, 34, was seen at the local mart today in Uptown with a mysterious lady. Who she is remains unknown but it isn't hard to see why Styles has his eyes set on her. Has Mr. Styles finally gave his mother what she's always asked for? Is a wedding in their future? We hope so. Styles is gonna need someone to pass his legacy to.

There were two pictures attached at the end of the article. The first one was taken when we were in the market and he was standing behind me. Whoever snapped the picture took it the moment he had put his hand on my hip. And the second picture was taken in front of his car, snapped right when he had put his hand on my shoulder.