🍭 𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 🍭

a lot of these songs don't really have anything to do with the chapters. i mean, some of them do but they're usually just songs i listened to while writing the chapter.
anyways, i really hope y'all catch the corny ass joke I threw in here 🤭

Jailen

I woke up stiff. Surrounded by pillows and blankets, I was dazed and confused as I sat up in the middle of the bed. I blinked a few times, frowning when I noticed I wasn't at home. And then everything came back to me. I was still at Harry's house.

I looked down at my body, still in my dress, still without panties. I shifted and my frown deepened. My clit was still a little sore from last night after Harry made me cum on his thigh three times.

My heart skipped a beat as I remembered how the only thing Harry had to do the third time was bounce his leg and I was coming undone within seconds.

The contract was still on the nightstand when I pulled the blanket off of me and got out of the bed. I tugged at the hem of my dress and looked down at my bare feet. I don't even remember taking my shoes off last night. I was in such a daze, Harry ended up carrying me out of the office. I guess I was asleep before we even made it to the room.

I opened his bedroom door and peeked into the hallway. It was empty and when I stepped out, my ears rang. His house was too quiet. I held my breath as I walked through the hallway, afraid to make too much noise. I approached the stairs and glanced over the ledge. The lights were off but there was enough sunlight shining throughout the house, so it wasn't needed.

I ran my fingertips along the railing as I walked down the left staircase and when I got to the bottom, I looked around. I chewed on my lip as I tried to remember the way to the kitchen. Nothing looked familiar right now and I pondered if I had too much damn wine last night.

"Jailen," Harry's voice startled me and I turn toward the voice, practically giving myself whiplash in the process.

He chuckled at my confusion and I took in his appearance. He had changed into a pair of pajama pants but he was still shirtless, a dish towel in his hands as he stepped further out into the hallway, "Goodmorning, sweetie."

"Goodmorning," I said back, tugging at the hem of my dress.

His eyes roamed over me and the corners of his mouth twitched, "You hungry?"

I nodded, "Yeah, I could eat."

"Come on," he said, waiting for me to come closer. I shuffled towards him and he grabbed my hand once I was close enough, "You didn't get to eat last night, so I just had some shit delivered. I don't know what you like, so..."

He trailed off as we entered the kitchen. The island was filled with food. Probably every breakfast food known, things I've never even heard of, yet my mouth watered and my stomach growled at the sight.

"Thank you," I said as he dropped my hand and walked over to the island.

His eyebrows furrowed and he gave me a crooked smile over his shoulder, "For breakfast? You don't have to thank me for that, sweetie."

I just hummed in response. He grabbed two plates and sat them in the counter behind him because there wasn't any room on the island, "We'll eat by the pool, discuss some things."

Of course he had a pool. My feet carried me over to where he was standing and I grabbed a plate. He watched me as I layered my plate with things I was familiar with and when I was done, he went, filling his plate with twice as much as I had on mine.

"Ready?" He asked, mouth full as he chewed on a piece of bacon.

I nodded and rolled my lips into my mouth to keep from smiling. I followed him out of the kitchen and towards the back of the house. He opened the sliding door and stepped out onto the patio. The pool was huge, just like the rest of the house. Surrounded by miles and miles of untouched land, and just beyond that was a forest of some sort. Lots of trees as far as I could see.

I squinted as the sunlight reflected off of the pool and stepped down onto the wooden patio, "How long have you lived here?" I sat my plate down on one of the tables as Harry raised the umbrella in the middle of it.

I watched him struggle briefly before it flew open abruptly. He sighed, "Since I was 17."

"Everything looks so new," I said as I sat down, more to myself than to him, but he heard me and he chuckled.

"I'm not here much," He sat down on the opposite side of me, "So the shit hardly gets used."

I nodded but remained quiet as I picked at my food. I was hungry, practically starving but there was a tension between us, many unspoken words on the tip of both of our tongues that was making my stomach churn. I felt his eyes on me so I looked up and tilted my head as I bit into my waffle, forcing myself to chew.

"You want to say anything?" He spoke up first.

I swallowed and shrugged, "I don't know what to say."

Harry licked his lips, "I want you to give me your bank information. Your deposit needs to be processed before it can be available. You need to email me a list of all your bills, even the ones that are past due, so I can send them to my assistant and she can take care of that shit or just give me the account number and we'll take it from there. I'll need to see your phone so I can add my card to your-"

"Wait," I said, choking on my saliva and holding my hand up to stop him from talking. I pushed the chair back from the table and put my other hand over my chest.

He stood from his seat quickly and came to kneel beside me, a glass of water in his hand as he turned my chair with one hand so that I was facing him, "Here."

Harry brought the cup up to my mouth and held my chin as he forced me to take a sip of the water. Flashbacks to yesterday morning in the elevator replayed in my head and I felt dizzy. It was too much.

I turned my head away from him and pushed his arm away, "I'm fine."

He sat the cup on the table and frowned, but didn't say anything as I caught my breath. His hands rested on my knees and I fought the urge to scoot my chair back further because his touch did nothing to ease the cloudiness in my head.

"What are you talking about, Harry?" I finally asked.

He tilted his head, "Do you remember anything from last night?"

"Yeah, but," I sighed and my eyes flicked down to his hands as his thumbs rubbed the bare skin of my thighs, "But I didn't sign."

He waved me off and shrugged, "You're here and you know what I expect out of this, some ink on a piece of fucking paper isn't stopping anything. You know how an arrangement works, right? You went to dinner with me last night, you get your payment. You should've had it before you even showed up last night but shit happens." His grip tightened and he massaged my thighs, "I'm gonna take care of you, sweetie. I just need you to trust me."

"How do you even know you can trust me?" I narrowed my eyes at him.

"I don't," He smirked and his hold on my thighs tightened even more. I winced and put my hands on top of his. He stared up at me with a look I couldn't decipher, "But you're a smart girl, you wouldn't do anything stupid."

I swallowed harshly, a chill running up my spine when he finally loosened his grip and resumed his massaging. I tried to remember everything he was saying but it was all jumbled in my head, "You don't have to pay me, Harry. I didn't sign yet and-"

He frowned, "I've already bent my standards to allow you to pick and choose what goes on in this arrangement, you will not fight me on this, Jailen. I guarantee that you won't win."

I chewed on the inside of my cheek and slowly slid my hands from on top of his as I nodded. He stood and rubbed his thumb along my bottom lip, "Good girl. Finish eating, I have to go into the city soon."