🍭 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕠𝕟𝕖 🍭

Harry

I felt her shiver and I could've sworn I heard her whimper. Maybe it was just my mind playing tricks on me because that's what I wanted to hear. Maybe the seven-dollar wine wasn't too bad...

I released her throat and she frowned. My dick twitched at the sight of her pouted lips and I couldn't help myself as I leaned forward. She opened her mouth immediately and I slid my tongue against hers. Jailen whined into my mouth and I groaned. I shifted onto my knees, never taking my mouth off of hers and I leaned my body into hers until she had no choice but to lay back.

She hit the cushion softly and I moved my hand down to spread her legs. I grabbed the back of her thigh as I rested between her legs, my cock pressed firmly against her clothed cunt. She whimpered, I heard her loud and clear this time. I tore my mouth away from hers and moved to nip at her jaw. She arched her back off of the couch and I took my hand off of her thigh to grab her waist.

I squeezed her tightly and she hissed, her thighs snapping shut around my waist as her hips bucked off of the couch. Her hands came up to my hair and she pulled as I licked her neck. My cock strained against my pants and I groaned, reaching down between us to rub myself over my pants. I could feel the heat from her cunt on the back of my hand as I did so and it made my head spin.

She writhed underneath me and I bit down on her neck. She squealed and leaned her head back, exposing her neck to me even more. I smirked, moving to the other side and sucking a bruise onto her skin.

"Harry," She breathed out, grinding her hips up to try and get some relief.

I pinned her hips to the couch and she whined as I kissed down the valley of her breasts. Her tank top had been shifted to the side and had exposed her nipple. My mouth watered at the sight but I don't even think she noticed until I wrapped my lips around it.

The faint taste of her lotion coated my tongue and it drove me wild. I inhaled her scent as I took my hand off of myself and cupped her cunt. She stopped breathing and I looked up at her, rolling her nipple between my teeth as I pressed my fingers to her clit.

I could feel her throbbing against my fingertips and I felt like I was seconds away from cumming in my pants. I rubbed slowly, watching as she pulled her bottom lip between her teeth. I swirled my tongue around her nipple at the same pace as my fingers. She was starting to soak through her shorts and I pressed harder. She closed her eyes and I was quick to stop.

I pulled my mouth off of her nipple just as she opened her eyes again, "Don't take your fucking eyes off of me," I whispered, my tone a little harsher than it needed to be but I needed her to listen to me. I needed her to watch me,

"Understand?" Her cunt throbbed against my hand and I raised an eyebrow, pulling my hand away from her when she didn't say anything. She whined and I slapped her cunt, not too hard, but just enough to sting both her and my hand, "Answer me."

"Yes," Jailen whimpered, "I understand."

I wasn't satisfied. I wanted more, "What do you understand, sweetie? I know you know the answer."

"I won't take my eyes off of you," She whispered, her voice laced with desperation as she tried to move her hips against my hand again.

"Promise?" I asked as I slowly rubbed her cunt.

She moaned and nodded quickly, "I promise, fuck, I promise."

I smiled, my chest filling with fire as I sat up on my knees, "Lift your hips, baby, I need to taste you."

She did and I quickly grabbed the waistband of her shorts. I yanked them down her legs quickly, undoubtedly making her skin burn because she winced.

"I'm sorry, baby," I mumbled just as quickly, leaning down to kiss her knee as I rubbed her leg.