🍭 𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟 🍭

Jailen

Harry still had my panties in his pocket.

I held my bag in front of my vagina as I walked behind him, in hopes that no one else was around. I was overly aware of Jonah behind me but I doubt he was looking hard enough to see anything. I hoped.

I walked up the stone pavement and looked around. I inhaled sharply through my nostrils when I spotted the large fountain in the middle of the driveway. The gate at the end of the driveway slammed shut and I flinched.

"Jailen," Harry's voice called out to me and when I turned to face him, he was already inside. He nodded his head, signaling for me to come to him and I did, clearing my throat as I walked up the steps.

My knees were still trembling as I stepped inside of the foyer and he shut the door behind me.

"Do you want something to drink? More wine, vodka?" He asked, walking backwards to keep his eyes on me.

"Just water," I said, my voice echoing off the high walls.

I felt tiny as I walked through his house, cold. I wrapped my arms around myself as I spun to glance at the bare walls. I passed by the living room. The lights were off but I could see the outline of the furniture. White. Just like everything else.

I followed the noises until I walked into the kitchen. Harry moved around slowly, the sound of glass clinking and the refrigerator door opening and slamming. His refrigerator was silver, way too big for just one person. He sat a glass cup underneath the dispenser and tapped the touch screen. He hit a few options and within seconds, the cup was being filled with ice and water.

I couldn't help but grimace as I looked around the clean kitchen. It was too clean. No matter how hard I tried to clean my kitchen or scrub my floors, it was never this clean. This kitchen, this house, looked unlived in.

Harry sat the cup down in front of me and then reached up to gently tap my chin. 

"Thank you," I said, bringing the cup to my lips. He watched me until I say it back down. I wiped my lips, "What?"

He tilted his head, "Why don't you get comfortable, sweetie? You look tense."

"Oh," I said slowly, trying to relax my shoulders but failing miserably. I was tense, I felt out of place. On top of the fact that I could hardly keep myself up after what just happened in the car. I looked down at my hands, "Um, can I-... can I go to the bathroom?"

He followed my gaze, his eyes landing on my hands and I balled them into fists to hide my fingers. He inhaled, "Come on. We'll be upstairs, you can use one of those."

"One of those?" I asked, my eyes widening as I reluctantly followed after him, "Can I ask how many you have?"

"Bathrooms?" He asked, looking over his shoulder to make sure I was following. I nodded. "Five and a half. Six, if you count the one in the guest house."

"Oh," I said once again, trailing off into silence. My apartment barely had one. A sink, a toilet, and a shower. Not even a bathtub. And I could only close the door if I stood in the shower... that's how small it was.

Harry chuckled as we approached the stairs. Two sides led up into the same landing, and I looked up, squinting at the glimmering chandelier. I could feel his eyes on me. When I looked at him, he lingered before he started up the stairs, his fingers undoing the buttons of his vest. He was halfway up the stairs before I snapped out of my trance and followed him. I held onto the rail tightly, afraid that I was gonna fall if I didn't. My body was still trembling, and I didn't know if it was from the orgasm or him. I suppose it didn't matter considering he's the cause for both. Either way.