🍭 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖 🍭

im gonna save my apology for the end
BUT this chapter may be a little confusing.
so, here's your reminder that
!!! ITALICS = JAILEN'S POV !!!
it'll all make sense at the end, I hope.
Enjoy!!!

Harry

I wasn't sure if I had heard her correctly. I froze, my hands hovering over her back as I leaned away slightly. But she was quick to move with me, her lips barely brushing mine as her words echoed in my head.

'Show me' Jailen had all but whined to me as her fingers tangled themselves in my hair. I could feel her heartbeat through her clothes as she stared at me and waited for me to move. I didn't want to keep her waiting anymore, so I moved. I stood up from the couch, my arms wrapped tightly around her waist as I spun us around.

I pulled away from her briefly to rid myself of my jacket before tugging at the hem of her shirt. She lifted her arms and I pulled her shirt over her head. She wasn't wearing a bra and the sight of her bare chest made me salivate. I cupped her tit, my thumb flicking over her nipple as I leaned my head down to her neck.

Her breathing was heavy as I brushed my lips over her skin. I inhaled deeply, my cock twitching at her scent. I missed it. I missed her. I licked her neck, the taste of her perfume lingering on my tongue and making me groan. She pressed her body further into me, her hands coming up to rest on my chest.

I stepped away, fighting the urge to frown as I took off my clothes. I let them fall to the floor and I followed. My knees landed on her carpet and I glanced up at her. She brought her hand up to my hair just as I hooked my fingers into the waistband of her leggings. My eyes fluttered shut and I bit my lip.

Her nails scratched my scalp gently as I leaned closer to her body. I kissed just below her belly button and she shivered. I could feel the goosebumps rise beneath my lips as I slowly slid her leggings down her legs. She stepped out of them and I kissed her hip before sitting back on my feet.

He took me in, his eyes focusing on every part of my body as if this would be his last time seeing me. As if he was mentally taking a picture to remember.

My heart raced and I shivered as his hands came up to my hips. He pushed me backward gently so that I was sitting on the bed. He ran his hands over my thighs until he reached my knees. He looked up at me, almost as if he was asking for permission and I nodded.

I felt like we were back at that hotel, the first night we had sex - I was just as nervous.

I parted my legs for him and he pulled me closer to the edge. His thumbs rubbed gentle circles on the insides of my thighs as he slid his hands higher. He reached my hips and licked his lips, "Lie back, baby."

I mumbled, already moving my hands to grab the back of her thighs as she slowly laid back. I dropped my eyes between her legs and moaned out loud. Her cunt was already glistening, even without the lights on, I could see how wet she was.

I lowered myself and propped her leg over my shoulder. I kissed the inside of her thigh first, my hand gently massaging the flesh of the back of her thigh as I trailed my lips to the crease of her leg. I inhaled deeply as I brushed my lips over her cunt, my eyes rolling to the back of my head as I pressed my nose against her clit.

She breathed out heavily, her hand coming down to rest on her stomach as I reluctantly pulled away from her cunt. I kissed her other thigh, then bit it before licking over the indents of my teeth. I raised up slightly and kissed her hip bone. I dragged my nose over the top of her cunt, the smell of her body wash making me dizzy.