🍭 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣 🍭

would this count as a filler chapter??? it might.

Jailen

I hated this feeling.

I always used to feel like this when my mom went on her rants about me. When she used to compare me to my siblings and demand that I did better. When she used to compare me to herself at my age and brag about how she'd accomplished so much more. I only felt like this around her.

So I didn't understand why I was feeling this way about a man who I'd known all of three weeks.

My chest has felt tight for 72 hours. My stomach has been in knots and I can't remember the last time I'd gotten up to use the bathroom. My bladder was seconds away from bursting and the more I moved, the more it hurt.

I should've expected this though. The contract clearly states the involvement of other sexual partners. I read it and reread it multiple times and even though I didn't want to fuck other people, he never agreed to that. I knew that... so why did it feel like this?

My phone was ringing again. I knew it was him but I didn't want to talk to him. Not right now at least. If he wanted someone to talk to so badly, he could go talk to her. Fuck the both of them, I thought as I rolled over on my side and closed my eyes. You're pathetic, Jailen.

There was a knock on my door and I held my breath. I didn't want to be bothered, whoever it was would go away eventually. But the knocking continued and I frowned once my phone began ringing again. I sat up and looked at my door. My phone fell silent but started up just as quickly and the knocking sounded again.

I used whatever strength I had to pull myself up from the bed, squeezing my thighs together when my bladder threatened to empty itself as I walked towards the door. The knocking only got more impatient the longer it took me to walk to the door. I leaned up on my tippy toes and tried to look through the peephole but it was covered.

I hesitated, "Who is it?"

"You gotta learn to answer your phone, pretty girl," Zayn's voice came from the other side and my eyes widened.

Why was he here? I frowned and rolled my lips into my mouth. I didn't want to be around anyone, especially not anyone associated with Harry. I took a step back from the door and dropped my hands to my sides.

I heard Zayn sigh before he tapped on the door again, "Jailennnn," he drawled out and I found myself about to smile, "Either you open the door or I open it myself."

"I'm not home," I blurted out in panic, mentally face palming myself when he chuckled.

"You gonna open the door or what, baby?" He asked and I watched as his shadow shifted underneath the door.

I stood in place, unmoving as I kept my eyes on the handle. He can't open the door, right...?

He cleared his throat and I watched as the doorknob jiggled. I think maybe five seconds went by, maybe not even a full five seconds, before the lock clicked and he turned the doorknob.

I took a step back as he pushed the door open. He leaned against the threshold and stuffed his hands into his pockets. With his sunglasses on and his hair parted down the middle, my breathing hitched. He smirked, "You busy?"

"Yes," I deadpanned and he took in my appearance. I felt insecure in my pajama shorts and tank top, yet the way he bit his lip made my skin tingle.

Zayn hummed, "Come with me."

I groaned and he raised an eyebrow, "No."

"No?" He repeated, taking a step inside and shutting the door as I turned around and walked towards the bathroom. I heard him follow me but I closed the door before I could see how close he was. I sat on the toilet quickly and sighed in relief as the pressure in my stomach subdued.