🍭 𝕖𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟 🍭

yall the original video for this song was age restricted ???
idk but i had to find a fucking lyric video, don't pay attention to it, just listen. so like when the * comes up, you can play it. or not, like i don't wanna tell you what to do.
okay, that's all.

Jailen

"No," I shook my head at Harry before he even had the chance to grab the dress off of the rack.

"Jailen," He narrowed his eyes and sucked in a sharp breath, obviously becoming more annoyed with me.

I shrugged and walked away, "You wouldn't have to deal with it if you would've just let me go back to my apartment."

I heard his heavy footsteps as he followed after me. It didn't take him long to catch up with me, so when I stopped in front of a different rack, he bumped into me.

He grunted, "We have an event to-"

I held my hand up to stop him from talking as I sorted through the hideous items with a frown on my face, "You have an event to attend, Harry. I'm not obligated to attend anything."

When I wasn't successful in finding anything, I walked away and made my way towards the back of the store. Harry grabbed the back of my dress to stop me from moving and I twisted in his grasp, glaring up at him.

"In the contract-"

"The contract I didn't sign?" I interrupted him and grabbed his wrist to pull his hand off of me.

He moved quickly, pushing my hand off of him and grabbing the front of my dress to jerk me closer to him, "Interrupt me again and I'll put you over my fucking knee right here," I opened my mouth to respond but he tightened his fist and lifted me so that I was practically standing on my tippy toes, "Don't test me, sweetie."

My stomach fluttered and I snapped my lips shut as I turned my head away from him, smiling at the worker who walked by. Harry let me go and leaned down to tug at the hem of my dress, the straps burning my shoulders when he tugged too hard.

I shoved his hands off of me and turned to walk away.

He was right behind me, I could feel his body heat on my back, "We have an event to attend," he repeated, "We've done things that the contract prohibited, you didn't complain."

I felt my face heat up and I walked faster. I didn't want to be reminded of the fact that I'd gotten myself off on a motorcycle in public. I thought that was bad until I remembered how my veins burned when I noticed I was being watched. I liked it... I'd never admit it to him though.

"Yeah, well," I shrugged, "Can't really complain when I'm having trouble talking." I made my way over to the dresses, hoping I'd find something that didn't make me look like I was Harry's mother. No offense to her.

Harry startled me when he gripped my hips and pulled me back against his chest. I held my breath as I tried to pretend his touch wasn't affecting me but he squeezed the flesh and I swallowed harshly.

"Is that what I gotta do to get you to shut up?" He leaned down to whisper in my ear. His fingers slid around to my front and traveled just below my belly button, "I think I like hearing your moans more than I like hearing your voice at the moment."

I was both offended and turned on. I grabbed his hand to keep it from going lower, "Wish I could say the same. I don't care to hear either your voice or your moans."

He chuckled and pulled his hand away. I let out a deep breath and took a step forward, desperate to get away from him before my body challenged my mind to do something drastic. There was a dress on the other side of the store and I practically leaped at the opportunity to get a closer look. Harry moved with me and I fought the urge to roll my eyes. I just wanted to breathe.