🍭 𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕥𝕨𝕠 🍭

Jailen

Last week, if you would've told me I would be being carried to the bed in a hotel room in some foreign country by the playboy billionaire Harry Styles, I would've laughed in your face. Full on cackled and walked away.

I would've thought you were the biggest fucking liar who got off on lying to people, especially because I had no idea who this man was.

Yet, here I was... being carried to the bed by the playboy billionaire Harry Styles.

Despite the fact that we were still soaked from the tub and dripping over the floors, he took his time walking to the bed. He held me tightly, one arm around my waist, his other hand holding onto my thigh as he placed gentle kisses on my neck.

I was shaking and I knew he could feel it too because the closer we got to the bed, the tighter he held onto me. I kept my hands on his shoulders, feeling him harden underneath me.

How did it come to this? I've denied every man who have asked, begged, me to let them fuck me. But with Harry, I asked him. Begged. I wanted this.

He raised a knee and climbed onto the bed until we reached the middle. My back hit the sheets and I frowned.

"What's wrong, sweetie?" He asked immediately, keeping his arm wrapped around me.

"The sheets are gonna be soaked," I said, lifting my head.

"We'll be fine," He murmured, ducking his head to kiss my jaw. I stared up at the ceiling, my eyes wide and my heart thumping.

I tilted my head to the side, moaning quietly when he moved down to kiss my neck. His hand slid down my body and over my thigh. He lifted my leg around his waist and pressed his lower body harder against mine.

"You alright, Jai?" He asked, raising his head to stare down at me.

I nodded and gulped, "I'm fine," my voice was hardly above a whisper, I could barely hear it over my heartbeat in my ears. My body felt numb but everywhere he touched sent a shock between my legs. I gasped when he shifted, rubbing against me as he lifted himself. There was a slight breeze now that he wasn't covering me completely and I shivered.

"You sure? Tell me and I'll stop, sweetie. We don't have to do this," He whispered and I felt him twitch against my cunt.

I raised my hands to his chest, feeling the dampness underneath my palms. I bit my lip when he leaned into my touch, "I'm okay, I swear. It's what I want."

"Yeah?" He raised an eyebrow and scooted back just a bit. I nodded my head as he dipped down. He kissed my chest, one hand grasping my waist as the other one came up to hold my tit. He was gentle, his eyes closing as he wrapped his lips around my nipple.

I whimpered, my hand coming up to hold his head as he sucked and licked at my hardening nipple. He pulled away briefly to blow cool air on it and I cursed. He licked my nipple again before he began to kiss down my body. I arched into him, goosebumps rising on my skin as my lips parted with silent moans.

He moved slowly, kissing and nipping at every part of my torso. I was breathing heavily, it was all I could hear. I lifted my head to watch him as he sucked a hickey on my stomach, right next to my belly button. He locked eyes with me, a smirk forming on his lips when he realized I was already watching him.

"It's not too late to tell me to stop," Harry assured me, his hand leaving my waist to grab the back of my thigh, "We'll do something else. The lights here are very pretty."

I smiled, actually debating his answer until he kissed the inside of my thigh. I shook my head, "No."

"No, what, sweetie? Hm?" He kept his eyes on me as he ducked down further and brushed his lips over my cunt.